HoMM 5 - Tribes of the East Screens & HoMM5 Gold European Compilation News

magerette

Hedgewitch
First, Hooked Gamers has 5 new screens from Nival's soon to be released stand alone expansion to HoMM5, Tribes of the East.
Also, Heroes of Might & Magic fansite Celestial Heavens has the news that a "Gold" compilation of HoMM5 including the basic game plus the first expansion, Hammers of Fate as well as Tribes of the East, will be released November 8th according to Amazon.de. No news of any such project elsewhere as yet that I could find.
For those who can read German, the details are here.
More information.

I'm sorry if I provided any misinformation. I hadn't run across them before and the site is claiming them as new. But thanks for the information.

The news about the Gold package is more interesting to me. I know a lot of people on this side of the pond who may have held off buying this one in installments might be interested in picking up the entire package if the price was right. So far, though, doesn't look like there are any plans for an English version.

The Gold pack is just for Germany? Crud! I'm one of those folks that hasn't bought HoMM5 yet, waiting for a Gold version.

Thanks--that means there's some hope of an import here in N.A. I couldn't find anything out at the Ubisoft website--I have limited experience with U.K. sites so thanks for the back up!

Back
Top Bottom