DA: The Awakening - The Children Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Here's a new DA: Awakening trailer, titled The Children. Here's Chris Priestly's description from the forums:
THE CHILDREN

When the Blight pushed the darkspawn to the surface, human expeditions were able to venture deep underground for the first time in centuries, meeting very little resistance apart from stragglers. Then people started disappearing. Men would make camp and wake to find one of their number missing. Scouts left on missions, never to return. Search parties found no trace of the lost men, not even their bones. Some saw movements in the darkness, a shifting of shadows that torchlight would reveal as nothing. When a single warrior survived from one squad, he spoke of nothing comprehensible except grinning worm monsters that devoured his companions. The expeditions made haste back to the city.

Check out the new Children video over on Gametrailers.com here: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-the-dragon-age/61560
More information.

Reminds me of Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets ...

Dragon Age goes Alien? Maybe Obsidian had some models left over :biggrin:

ugh, more darkspawn. I thought they were the most boring part of DA. I was hoping the expansion would focus on something else, like another country, maybe Antiva or Orlais. Or maybe more intrigue with nobles in ferelden. I like the resemblance of ferelden nobles to George R.R. Martins books and would have liked to explore that theme more.

Back
Top Bottom