Dragon Age 2 - at Comic-Con

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Chris Priestly reveals Dragon Age 2 will be at San Diego Comic-Con:
We have finally finished our sneaky plans and can now announce that Dragon Age 2 will be at the San Diego Comic Con!

Both BioWare and Visceral Studios will again be in the Hilton Gaslamp hotel showiing off Dead Space 2 and a Special Sneak Peak of Dragon Age 2. Our room will be open Thursday through Saturday from 12 noon until 9 pm and open on Sunday from 12 until 7 pm. The Hilton Gaslamp is directly across the train tracks from the convention center, so make sure you come visit us for a Special Sneak Peak of Dragon Age 2 and the coolness of Dead Space 2. We also have some on sight surprises, so make sure you check us out.

If you are attending the con, also make sure you check out the following:
The EA Booth in the main hall where they have Rockband and Medal of Honor
The Lucasarts booth where you can learn more about BioWare's MMO Star Wars the Old Republic
The Dark Horse and IDW comics booths for info on the Mass Effect and Dragon Age comics
And I, Evil Chris, will be part of the "Are video game comics the next big thing" panel along with Fallout's Chris Avallone and more Thursday afternoon from 1-2 pm in Room 5AB. Come check it out and chat me yup in the hall after the panel is over.

We hope to see you next week at the San Diego Comic Con!
smile.png
...and the BioBlog describes the setup process for the Comic-Con booth.
More information.

I assume that Dragon Age will be there on the GamesCom, too.

But none of the developers, I fear. I heavily doubt they'd be going into Old Europe.

Nevertheless, both LucasArts & EA are listed for the GamesCom. They'll be there, then.

I wonder what the marketing geniuses will do now with Dragon Effect

Back
Top Bottom