Hey there!

Can it really be her??? Hi there T, long time no see. I think you will find quite a few familiar names are still hanging here. No place like home you know. Hope all is well and you had a great holiday. Huggs and pssst………..(here is a dead fish to hit Corwin and Bart with should you need one.) :cm:

Hey, I'm a good boy now. Fully housetrained by Marjan ;)

Good thing too, I am running low on carp these days. :lol:

Oh come on, you carp and carp every Friday!! :p :)

*sniff* *sniff* smells unsavory in here. Someone must either cook those things or bury dem inna garden behind da barn for future usage. Jes my 2 centz.

CM is always happy to go down to the barn, but the rest of us don't want a repeat experience!! :) Carp obviously should be well cooked, so why not join us and turn up the heat!!

Actually I prefer sole or Tilapia if I must but carp just doesn't sound tasty.

Speaking of the barn. I went to look at that other place for the originating stuffs and it went *poofs* There is no forum there anmore. :( I can't look back at stuffs. :(

@ T....It was just a picture of a haunted barn and a mock up newspaper story about it that I found on the net. Stuff from the old site got wiped out on us with no chance to safe any of it.

@CM, yeah but I was wanting to look back at the things we wrote. I thought we weer having loads of fun and now it's gone. A damn shame if you asked me. THIS iste is fantastic! I just wanted to look back. . .ya know? But no matter. We are all here now. :)

Yea I know. But new digs means new traditions and new games....I still owe Bart and titus a few lessions.......and Corwin...you know he is always on one list or twenty. ;)

Hey! I have been a very good boy the last half year.
Even though that was only because I was using all my time for a good job :p

Stuff from the old site got wiped out on us with no chance to safe any of it.
I still have everything from RPGDot. Not sure if there is any point in getting it up an running again in one form or the other though.

Fear not Myrthos, we don't expect you to drag all those old threads out and post them here. It was a lot of history between members, and we have built that up here now. ;)

At one time I might have wanted to salvage a few threads. Sort of like bringing old pictures and furniture to a new house. But I think we all consider this home now. :)

Agreed with CM. While there are a few threads that would be nice to look at and have it doesn't make sense to bring it all back for a few. THIS is your/my/our place now and I can certainly feel free to make this my home as well. :)

I wanted to share this somewhere and since this is kinna my post and no one is really reading it I wanted to say what I just found out.

My husband has been using facebook which I stay away from as I like to give him his privacy. I found out recently he sent flowers to someone which isn't really a big deal. My friend found out accidentally and she decided to peek a bit more and found out that he is on facebook stating that he is in a relationship with this woman that is not his wife. ME. I haven't heard a thing from him since I told him I was pregnant which should have been my first clue but I don't understand anything anymore. I love him very much and have lately been giving him his space to get his schooling done so he can get licensed and get a job. I've heard nothing on that end. Last we spoke it was a horrible conversation brought on by nothing but his anger. I'm just waiting and saving money so we can move out of the homes we reside in and get on with our lives and now I find this. This has completely broken me apart as I am still in love with him and have trusted him to the end. I'm sorry to bring it up at all but someone recently said to me that holding things in is bad and talking to you friends can be healing so here I am.

I don't expect anyone to say anything. The spillage alone helps a bit but the fact that I am at the moment falling apart so much that the keys I cannot read makes me think I should stop.

If anyone reads this I apologize. I'm having a very bad time with this. I'm sorry to bring it up here. I didn't know what else to do at the time.

Love you guys. Please be kind.

No responses needed if you are uncomfortable. I would understand.

Thanks for listening.

Loves Always ~T

I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time.

So you are living apart right now? That is really tough to begin with. All I can say is that honesty and transparency and trust are critical to maintaining a relationship, and you have the right to expect his honesty and for him to earn your trust. You have more than yourself to care for now, and you and your baby have to be your primary concern.

Sounds like he's scared to me, perhaps he's nervous about becoming a father. People often show anger to mask their true feeling.

Sorry to hear that. It is probably just like JDR13 says: he is scared.
I hope for you he faces his fear and that everything will be alright again after that.
But I have to admit that I fear it won't be like that considering the facebook storie :(

I wish I believed it was just fear.

I agree that people can behave irrationally when faced with responsibility such as being a parent ... or they can be responsible and happy but scared that they are moving forward in life with the person they love. Either one says something about the person.

But I showed this to my wife this morning and she also saw some very bad signs: dishonestly, adultery, irresponsible behavior, non-communication ... all things that show someone perhaps not ready to be a husband, let alone a father.

I just hope I am wrong and things are not as they seem ... for your sake.

Back
Top Bottom