Good Old Games - Anachronox Now Available

The sad thing is that the story is not finished in the end game and never will be now.

XP 32-bit worked. But it really struggled to get started, and made me think it was going to fail…

It did download VERY fast. Why can't GamersGate match the download rates from Poland? It took forever for Victoria 1 and 2 GG DLs, and they were about the same size as Anachronox. And GG is still stuck on Kronor. Something tells me their time is numbered.

Last edited:
Thrasher, I want your impressions about "something chewy" tomorrow! Yea, well, you'll know what am I talking about when you reach that part. The next day I want to hear did you ever see a similar dance sequence in a game - *that* old. Again, you'll know what am I talking about when you reach that part.

Hell, now when I'm talking about it... I'm definetly gonna replay it. Maybe I should ask admins to change my nick into bugcollector... ;)

If I can finish the companions quesst tonite/tomorrow on Skyrim, will actually be done with it until DLC arrive. After that, I may actually take A. for more than just a test run.

Oh man, played this a while ago, but never finished. Like other people said, infinite backlog. :( I just got Dear Esther instead on Steam. At least that is something I can finish in 1.5 hour.

Back
Top Bottom