Risen arrggg Need Help

Oblivious

Watcher
i been stuck for ages i cant get past 2 parts in chapter 3 cos i get 6 or more lizardmen attacking me and obviously i cannot defeat them by myself
One part is in the volcano
and the other is outside the house where the girl was with her wolf

ive been trying and trying any help i will gladly appreciate

Normally if you are facing that many at a single time it is intended to be part of a scripted event with npc help. If you are talking about the lizardmen with the map of the volcano ruins quest, you should come upon them attacking the two hunters and the wolf. Just kill them while they are distracted. In the volcano, when you face that many you usually have Mendoza and/or his entourage helping you. Let them take the brunt of the attack and wade in when safe.

There are points in the game where you could get 4 lizardmen on you at once by yourself, possibly more if you don't watch your aggro range. While these fights are difficult they are not impossible for a melee build. Just run away to a doorway or chokepoint where only one can attack at a time and patiently take them out one at a time (with judicious use of quick saves/quick loads). If you are a mage build, you would have to ask somebody else.

You're talking about the small lizard "village" inside the volcano I assume? This place is optional, but there is a lot of good loot there. The way to handle it is to get them into a hallway, so they attack you one at a time.

Well, my mage build was all about kiting - take a shot or two, run, take another shot, run, take a shot. Make sure a mana potion is bound to a key you can press easy and use it while running if needed. The tricky part is when you run out of room and have to try and slip by them to run the other way.

With the battle at the hunters' cabin, I had all sorts of allies. "Dork" the ogre, the two hunters, and their pet wolf. I just stood back and tossed fireballs into the crowd. (The fact that the good looking gal's husband and pet dog both died in the battle was TOTALLY not my fault, I swear!)

You spend a ton of time in the volcano so I can't say what the deal is there for sure, but I bet it's that little lizard man village. I defeated that by using conjured skeletons. After clearing the top near the little hut (which was done with the normal kiting and a little help from that poor miner), I dropped a skeleton just to the right of the hut and down a bit so the skeleton could block the oncoming horde. That let me drop fireballs into the crowd while they delt with the skeleton. Once they broke through, I would try to pick off whoever was hurt most then run, get my health/mana back, and do it again.

Back
Top Bottom