Fallout 3 - Top 10 Kick Ass Moments

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Who feels like they've already played the first half of Fallout 3, just based on media walkthroughs? Oh well, on the VideoGamer who reveal their "top 10 kick kick ass moments from a day with Fallout 3". Let's start at the bottom and you can decide how much you want to read:
Okay, so by now you may be getting a little sick of hearing about Megaton, the shanty settlement built around an unexploded nuke. The vast majority of Fallout 3 coverage has focused on the option to diffuse or detonate the bomb - but during our recent hands-on time we were actually more impressed by the way we grew attached to the place itself. We like the way the town's layout is a bit scattered and messy, with everything connected by flimsy-looking walkways, and the way the huts light up at night. There's something a bit pathetic about Megaton, but the people there are trying to get on with life; it feels a bit like a stray dog with three legs. When you return from the wastes, bloodied and in need of supplies, you'll be glad it's there. Unless you simply blew it off the map, of course.
More information.

A nice read. Got me interested in playing the game.

Btw, anyone watched Jericho series? Kinda remind me of Fallout. Great series.

I've been avoiding F3 press like the plague. I got so hyped for Oblivion that the let down was huge, so I'm trying not to set myself up for that with F3.

Back
Top Bottom