Mass Effect on PC

I recently wrote that the factz that even the budget version of Mass Effect has totally unchanged DRM like the full retail version has, this is to me as if EA didn't distinguish between budget releases and full releases at all ...
Well, maybe handbooks are missing ...

I didn't saw any screenshots , my nephew told me that it was a sci-fi game and i love sc-fi so i just load it without any knowledge….

Sci-Fi without blasters, phasers, lasers, rayguns????

You can have an RPG with shooting that doesn't become a shooter itself.

Yes but I don't think that's what he meant.

But in any case, that's what turned me off about ME too. Not a fan of FPS games

Yup ME2 looks great! I literally *just* finished ME1 a few minutes ago. My opinion is unchanged. I loved it! Not a perfect game, but a great game with "rpgness". I only wish I had tried the shotgun earlier :)

The ending rocked. Yay, and mightily. Going through the Conduit was one of the best moments in gaming history.

You can have an RPG with shooting that doesn't become a shooter itself.

I think, the opposite would be quite interesting (I mean an RPG without shooting) … But then, people would regard "this wouldn't work as an RPG" and make an adventure game out of it instead.

Who wouldn't? It's the only decent way to play the game ;)

Nah… you miss out on too much stuff with that class. Sure you can just use your companions for Biotics and Tech, but it seems more fun for me to be able to use those abilities myself. :)

Yeah, I tend to play whatever is closest to a mage regardless of game type ;)

I'm of a like mind. There's usually more room for diverse tactics, depending on the game, of course. Now should I play ME 1 next? It seems timely. :)

Risen, Titan Q, The Witcher, Kings Bounty may go on the back burner…

Sadly I was doing too much other stuff (like completing Dragon Age on Mac) to finish ME before my Steam download started ... and since I'm on a new computer since my last play that means I'll have to do the 'question' method of starting the game.

I had the hardest time choosing a class in ME, I started games as a Soldier, an Adept, an Infiltrator, and a Vanguard. I'd say my favorite class is either Infiltrator or Vanguard.

Back
Top Bottom