Puzzle Quest for PC!!

I

Icefire

http://www.gamersgate.com/

While checking out this site after reading elkstons thread on borderzone, I couldn't believe my eyes. I heard nothing about the release for PC, and it just shows up. Am I seeing this correctly??

There's been some discussion of it in the NonRpG forum, in this thread, Icefire--I'm very excited to see it coming to PC. Release date is supposed to be October 22 in N.A., but it looks like you can download it from gamers gate now? And I believe it's already released for XBoxLive.

Edit; I can't find anything elsewhere about the digital release, but apparently legit; however there are some issues like a very small size and online activation, no multiplayer, etc being talked about in this thread on the infinitive-interactive forums.

Last edited:
Hmmm ... apparently I need to append my inquiry about review stuff from GamersGate to include this ;)

You're on top of it once again, Dark Savant! I looked for this yesterday. It's good to see them getting this patch out so promptly, since the DL issues (crash on start-up and unable to run the game) were pretty severe for some people.

I'm still waiting for the boxed version to hit the stores.

Today was the day, wasn't it, magerette? Our store here in the Bustling Metropolis probably won't get a copy for another 7 months, but I might be able to rustle up a copy somewhere.

The original date was October 22nd, I think, dte. Apparently it's been a bit sidetracked by the shippers--here's a post by Steve Fawkner at inifinite interactive, responding to somebody who had an amazon preorder for the pc and got a notice it would be delayed til Oct 30.

Back
Top Bottom