Mount & Blade II - Teaser Announcement

Very excited, I just hope that it will be designed and made by the original developers (Turkish gentleman and his wife) preserving the authenticity and history behind the settings, and not just a multiplayer blood fest.

Last edited:
wasn't to thrilled with fire and sword either when it was released. been playing a decent amount of it over the past month and have been having a fun time with it. the sieges are even better and the economy system is far less out of whack in the later game than the original. still think i like warband best, but the ability to customize your armies gear and weapons is a nice extra step beyond just upgrading them to veterans. looking forward to more info on this, because we i have a craving for sandbox gameplay it almost always means mountandblade

I stopped playing about halfway through development on the original. Oddly enough, I think it was the most fun at that point. I think it only cost $5 or $10 at that point and I got dozens of hours out of it.

I think the game play was most 'distilled' at that point. It only had what it needed to be fun and nothing else.

Yeah, great game, great mods, loads of fun. So there's reason to be hopefull.

On the other hand, this teaser... well. Ok. Lets say reading a pure text announcement would be more thrilling....

Excited about this, I look forward to playing it in 2018 with all the nice mods.

How long did it take for this game to get to its current state? Also I like the big historical mods much better than the main game, so it will be around 2018 until this one gets to that point...but still glad they are making another one.

Hopefully they will add more flavor to NPC's, quests and make it so I have a reason to actually go explore the cities instead of using the menu bars. Also hope they add siege options like multiple wall ladders and working siege weaponry as well.

I stopped playing about halfway through development on the original. Oddly enough, I think it was the most fun at that point. I think it only cost $5 or $10 at that point and I got dozens of hours out of it.

Same. What I'd really like is an RPG with a Gothic III story and a Mount & Blade combat system and expansive sandbox world.

Back
Top Bottom