South Park RPG - Previews @ GameSpot, Kotaku, NZ Gamers

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Here's a trio of South Park articles, though don't expect much new.
GameSpot talks between staffers about what they've seen in a video interspersed with footage from the trailer.
Kotaku thinks it's one of the best things they've seen at E3:
Next-gen graphics? Innovative controls? Nonsense. The best thing I've seen at E3 so far is a video game based on an animated TV show.
...and from NZ Gamers:
But it does look like there will be a reasonable degree of sophistication in the titles weapon loadout and customisation. We did see evidence of serious thought being put into how the RPG mechanic works. There are a range of armours and weapons to choose from - and all of them come with Parker and Stone's unique twist. For example, in lieu of a sword, your character can equip himself with Cartman's mum's dildo. Apparently its quite ferocious.
More information.

There are a range of armours and weapons to choose from - and all of them come with Parker and Stone's unique twist. For example, in lieu of a sword, your character can equip himself with Cartman's mum's dildo. Apparently its quite ferocious.

That's it… I'm sold. :)

Looks like they are staying true to show and not making game "politically correct".
I am just hoping game don't get censored since lot less "controversial"games get censored and/or caused worried mothers to cry on TV/Radio/Forums

Back
Top Bottom