After Reset - Jim Sterling Video Preview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Jim Sterling released a new video preview of After Reset. Now the video does contain some foul language so if your at work dont watch it. You have been warned.

When games are accused of being "not a game," I got to bat for them, as I think "games" should cover more than just failure states and combat. Enter After Reset RPG... something I am, ostensibly, forced to agree is not a game.

It is GOING to be a game, allegedly, one day. Right now though? Well... just watch how this $50 Unity tech demo operates.
More information.

I wrote Nixon to fix his GUI.. Looking at this video's story telling screen, I guess it didn't stick.. But he said on numerous occasions, that the reason he began developing his own game was he got bored wining on forums, how games should be made. So I'm glad to be able to develop my own game.

Mr. Sterling is not amused. :biggrin:

I wrote Nixon to fix his GUI.. Looking at this video's story telling screen, I guess it didn't stick.. But he said on numerous occasions, that the reason he began developing his own game was he got bored wining on forums, how games should be made. So I'm glad to be able to develop my own game.
Thanks, man. We fixed it on our side. We'll include that fix in the next patch.

Back
Top Bottom