Guess who's coming to theoutside world?

... you laughed

Dunno - the "they stay where you put them" stage conincides with the "wakes up every two hours stage" - I prefer sleeping through and the occasional heart-attack inducing toddler attack to the constant grind of not enough sleep ;-)

Not me.....finding one sitting on top of the oven trying to turn the knobs as the first indication I had that she could move a chair much less climb up on one and then climb up on the stove, made me cry. Being tired and sleepy did not compare. :anxious::bigcry:

I have seen that with a Cousin. Children tend to turn on and turn off switches and knobs of every electricity device available in the household.

Long, long ago I have once read that children's hearing abilities are much, much finder than that of adults, so fine that they are able to hear the sounding of electricity transformers within electric devices. The same source stated that at the beginning of the … electrification, people could hear the humming sounds of transformators several kilometres in the distance and tke this as an indicator to where people live, when they were wandering around.

I don't know if this is true. Even more since I won't ever be able to prove it, since my own hearing ability is somewhat decreased.

Back
Top Bottom