Underworld - Gold Edition Now Available

these freaks are selling old (not old-style) garbage for 20 bucks.

what about learning something from grimrock instead?
especially that if you have no talent for anything, better quit what you're doing?

poor devils. :(

Well why don't you just freaking ignore it then.

Underworld (even before the Gold edition) was a game I enjoyed far more than Grimrock.

Maybe you should go play some Call of Duty or something since obviously you only care about graphics.

especially that if you have no talent for anything, better quit what you're doing?

You, sir are a moron. That is all.

Im sure you'll show us the cool old school rpg that you've developed where you managed to deliver a much higher quality experience.
No? Well maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself.

I finished S&SU mark 1, I have yet to finish Grimrock!! Nuff said!!!!

Hmm, do owners of the original get some type of discount? I've played the base game already, and while I wasn't impressed, it sounds like several of my criticisms of that game were addressed. Not enough to make a second purchase though, unless it comes with a significant discount.

The single biggest weakness of original was that you had like a total of 6 slots in inventory. I remember something about one of the spell resources (holy water?) being extremely hard to keep in stock too. Corwin liked it quite a bit though, iirc.

Hmm, do owners of the original get some type of discount? I've played the base game already, and while I wasn't impressed, it sounds like several of my criticisms of that game were addressed. Not enough to make a second purchase though, unless it comes with a significant discount.

The single biggest weakness of original was that you had like a total of 6 slots in inventory. I remember something about one of the spell resources (holy water?) being extremely hard to keep in stock too. Corwin liked it quite a bit though, iirc.

You would have it already if you hadn't opted out of the customer list, mister nut :)

Can you PM me your email address? It'll just be for a one-time use to send you the link. It's quite late here so if I don't respond real quick it just means I crashed :)

EDIT: there are 9x2 inventory slots now instead of 6x2 (which was the MMI-II model) and I lowered the cost of some bigger priest spells to ease up on the HW reloading but it is still there.

Last edited:
Charles, if I ever get done with my backlog, I'll hit you up for the game. Probably, you'll have released your sequel by then and I'll play them back to back :) My addy is my forum nick at yahoo dot com.

@crpgnut Did you get the email I sent via the forum "send an email option"?

I'll resend just in case.

Got it, and I'll try to remember to download the game tonight.

Back
Top Bottom