Lets see those beloved pets.

So here's my American Bulldog mix. She's 6 and way too friendly to people. It's a good thing she looks mean, cause she's a worthless guard dog. She's also very insistent that she's a lapdog.

Mine lies on her back like that too. Dogs seem to love that.

Mine sleeps like that as well. It is a sign that they trust you, because in that position they are very vulnerable.

We bring Boo-Boo to the groomer every 2 months. I went the first time we brought him, but the past year or so only my wife goes and she drops him off. I decided to go for the ride yesterday. ( I am disabled, not lazy, that's why I don't go too often :))
Anyways we get there and bring him in. I put him on the floor and he makes a bee line to a drawer in her kitchen and barks and yips like crazy. The groomer, Renee, starts laughing. She then tells me that is where she keeps the dog treats!! She asks if Boo-Boo is a chow hound. I tell her you have no idea. This dog LOVES to eat. He loves the usual (hamburger, cheese, turkey, etc.) but he goes crazy over Frosted Flakes, bagels (with cream cheese), and pizza!! Of course he gets very little of it, but he will happily take all he can get.

lol OMG good thing that one didn't go off :)

Love the couch battle as well!

Couple recent shots of my two kids.

Attachments

• DSCN0008.jpg
    DSCN0008.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN0011.jpg
    DSCN0011.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 39
  • grim_glacier_sticks.jpg
    grim_glacier_sticks.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 40
The (our) cat and the (our) laser:

Our son-in-law recorded it. And this (the small one) is the dog belonging to his parents:

pibbur who won't tell how many push-ups he can do beffore the (our) cat comes

hehe The little dog was awesome. I was expecting one of them to jump and lay on his back.

Great videos, pibbur :). And I love his socks ...

Back
Top Bottom