Lord British Ultimate RPG countdown!

Yai - another "masterpiece" from the Tabula Rasa mastermind - and now on tablets!

Well, it's referred to as breaking news. Let's hope for the best. :)

I'm an idiot, I know.

This thread made my day. :D

Ultimate RPG Huh………Not really.:rolleyes: I stopped caring what he made years ago.

After what this guy let happen to his Ultima franchise and knowing of all the guns in Texas, I'm shocked this dude is still alive. I figured some "dragon" would have gotten to him by now. :D

Maybe he doesn't live in Texas? :p

I'll subscribe, I'm curious.
Not so happy about his later stuff, but he is an RPG legend and as such I'm interested in what he's doing. It's not impossible that he would do something good!

All joking aside, I'd love to see him come back to his pc roots, but his interviews are all about mobile and microtransactions. He's only in it for the money now, and I'm really not interested unless the new Garriot progresses to the old Garriot. This new dude is a whack case.

All joking aside, I'd love to see him come back to his pc roots, but his interviews are all about mobile and microtransactions. He's only in it for the money now, and I'm really not interested unless the new Garriot progresses to the old Garriot. This new dude is a whack case.

That's what I have read as well, its free to play with microtransactions for PC and mobile devices.

Maybe we should introduce him to Cleve!! Imagine the combination!!!! :D

Don't even joke on that otherwise we'll see it as the game title!

Yep he already admitted all of this is true last year on gamebanshee. His vision on his future title included everything you wrote. Instant turnoff for me.

really, yuck. Mobile? really?

yuck :raincloud:

edit: ooo i like that un-smiley tho, i never noticed that one before. Something good came of this thread afterall

I would not count it out just because it will have a cellphone version (if it turns out that it will have one). Avernum: Escape from the Pit & Avadon both Android releases, and they were really good on PC as well.

I don't care if it's available for tablets and/or PCs, I have both and could play either way depending on the game. What I don't want is micro-transactions.

Back
Top Bottom