Dragon Age: Inquisition - New MP DLC & Upgrade

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bioware announced on the Dragon Age: Inquisition website a new MP DLC called Destruction is now available for free to all buyers of the game.

Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Destruction adds new paths to existing destinations. The conflicts raging throughout the world have upset the balance of nature. Wild creatures now roam the battlefield, introducing chaos as they attack both friend and foe. Best of all, you can download this pack right now, totally free!
Also they are now offering the Deluxe Version pre-order DLC as a paid upgrade.

Whether you’re on your second playthrough or experiencing the world of Thedas for the first time, the Deluxe Upgrade will grant you cool bonuses to empower your Inquisition! This upgrade is ideal for players who purchased the Standard Edition of Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Here’s what you’ll get for the low price of $9.99

• Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest throne of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
  • Red Hart Halla – Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
  • Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
  • Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack. Click here for instructions on how to download yours.
  • Dragon Age Multiplayer Deluxe Edition chests!
More information.

Any of you even playing in MP mod? From what I've read it sounds like hack n slash stuff like Diablo... in which case, I will go play D3 which seems to be superior.

Btw, Thrasher and Arhu, you guys burnt out? I haven't seen you guys online for a long time now! :p

Wow, that's a very limited package for "only" $ 9,99. I like the game very much, but will pass on this (and any other DLC).

Most game soundtrack are sold for $9.99 on Itunes, you know and most MMOs sell their cash shop mounts for more than $9.99 too...

Finished the game and have no desire for Hall Armour or anything else. Or MP anything. In fact, I'm tired of the game and won't return to it for a very long time. Even if there is a decent expansion...well, maybe then, but doubt that wild be soon.

But why are you tired? How's that even possible? I thought it's so fun you just can't wait to explore it and find some more new and unique stuff! :evilgrin:

Meh, unless you're in love with the soundtrack, everything else is junk.

The mounts? Hardly ever used a mount anyway, and the ones you can buy with gold in game look the exact same, albeit in different colors. :rolleyes:

The throne? I guess it looks nice, but I think I judged maybe six people throughout the entire game? My character could have been seated atop a stack of cheese wheels and I likely wouldn't have noticed.

Chests in multiplayer? SOLD!

No, seriously, is anyone actually playing MP? I played around with it once with a few friends - it was fun simply because I was wasting time with friends. There are far better MP games to waste time in; free games even.

… in which case, I will go play D3 which seems to be superior.

Btw, Thrasher and Arhu, you guys burnt out? I haven't seen you guys online for a long time now! :p

Yeah, after grinding T6 and Greater Rifts for 2 weeks without any equipment upgrades for my crusader, I said "this sucks", and moved on. ;) May go back and try out another class (Demon Hunter or Barbarian).

Back
Top Bottom