BioWare - World Design Contest Closes

Good luck ffbj and Lucky Day, and anyone else that entered.

I knew I'd seen your name before. I thought it was the Bio forum but it was here. You've got a vote already.

I'll try your mod out soon.

What a prize, a job at Bioware. You are in for a real treat. Get to learn what its like to really work in the gaming industry, meet the guy who lives in the basement and rents the upper two floors of his house, meet the guy who is in the special forces reserve on the weekend and designs games during the week, hide from the system administrator in the star trek uniform, avoid the crazy fat girl gamer who is a freelance art contractor... Hide fast..., the other prizes sound a bit cooler. Who knows you might like it.

What a prize, a job at Bioware. You are in for a real treat. Get to learn what its like to really work in the gaming industry, meet the guy who lives in the basement and rents the upper two floors of his house, meet the guy who is in the special forces reserve on the weekend and designs games during the week, hide from the system administrator in the star trek uniform, avoid the crazy fat girl gamer who is a freelance art contractor... Hide fast..., the other prizes sound a bit cooler. Who knows you might like it.

I don't think you realize how unattractive jealousy is. :)

Sounds exciting. Thanks everyone.

I'm guessing he missed the deadline Patrick.

meet the guy who lives in the basement and rents the upper two floors of his house

why? were you needing a place to stay?

Good luck! I've heard that the BioWare folks doing the reviews are already pretty excited by some of what they've seen. Hope it works out for you!

Good luck! I've heard that the BioWare folks doing the reviews are already pretty excited by some of what they've seen. Hope it works out for you!

Glad you stopped by (again), Patrick and wasn't discouraged from posting here :)

Also, good look to everyone in the contest :)

Fantasy every minute is really strange... I do not have any jealousy at all. It is very hard to take when every minute is spent dealing with someones fantasy like in a games store, computer games store, or games company. If it is a hobby, you can stop and go do something else.

It takes a very special kind of person to not burn out or lose their sense of reality in this kind of setting.

Back
Top Bottom