Divinity 2 - v1.03 Patch for NA

Now Lar says they've found the problem.
We've located the problem and are now assembling a patch. We'll do everything we can to expidite the release but it still needs to go through to Microsoft. When I have more details on the timeline, I'll let you know.

Actually I have enough console friends on other forums that I really appreciate the console folks here who tell me this stuff!

Ah, okay, I'll keep passing stuff like that on then.

The bug seems to strike when people overwrite old Saves. So a good workaround, according to people who're playing the 360 version, is to avoid doing that and always create new Saves — and plenty of them. There are some other tips out there too, such as to quit to the menu before reloading, and to wait a few seconds for the little thumbnail to pop up before Saving. I'm not sure if those make a difference, but they can't hurt. Seems like the idea of always creating new saves, rather than writing over old ones, is the main thing.

Now Lar says they've found the problem.

Yes, that's good news. Patches usually take a while to travel through MS certification, but at least it'll get fixed eventually.

OK i bought the game the day the english version came out...and it was unplayable it just froze after the character creation and it would just keep loading. Finally a English patch comes out and the patch wont even install. Anyone else having problems with this or found a work around!?!? Grrr this is why i don't buy PC games anymore its always a gamble whether they will work. Any help would be appreciated and im using windows XP.

The patch was for the US retail version. Are you sure you bought that and not an import?

Well, UK imports are usually also 100% English. ;) Gogamer sells them for example. They clearly mention it though.

You have a very common problem, but for most people a simple reload just before the never ending load screen seems to solve it. It's a glitch with firing a cut scene.

Yep everthing is in english…..lol soo pretty sure.

Yep, as mentioned there are multiple English versions, but only the North American version got the patch.

I am pleased not to have seen any bugs yet ...

I haven't attempt play it really yet but that's the worst localization management I have seen, what a garbage, each local version has its own patch level, and patches are dedicated to a local version and popup there and there. For my localized version I'm still glued to original retail version.

I don't know if the game is playable or not but they are cumulating very very negative points. I particularly hate when a team point I live in a second grade country that doesn't worth any patch.

In no way you could justify such weird behavior and management. Particularly for the 3rd game of a series, incredible.

Back
Top Bottom