Witcher 3 - E3 Game Trailer & Adventure Game

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well the summer live event is over and CD Projekt RED has released two new videos. The first video is a preview of the E3 event that has a few minutes of game footage.

Be prepared to be amazed, and see a few spoilers. Fans of the books will be happy as a certain character finally makes her appearance.

The second video is for a new digital board game for The Witcher. Probably not as exciting as the news above, but it may interest some of you.

But wait thats not all I have you can also watch the recorded live event on GOG, and they have news you can now pre-order the game for up to 20% discount.

More information.

I still need to finish the first 2 games.

I have 178 hours into the first game due to playing it 3 times up to about mid act 4 and then stopping for whatever reason.

I've messed around a bit with the second one but don't want to really play it until I beat the first.

I suppose if I start in august or September I could finish the first 2 before February 2015. Assuming I can get past my witcher 1 act 4 block.

This digital board game looks interesting too and will have a SP mode, then is in my wishlist

Ciri, what you have gotten yourself into this time?

Yeah, it might be that it's the suspicions of "with" which is the problem...

To me it looks like TW3 might finally take RPG's into a new generation.

I hope they didn't chew more than they can bite. If they didn't this will be epic in every sense.

Fuck I'm not easily teased by these things but that's a damned great trailer! The music alone is amazing, and the voices are great. All the rest also helps :p

Funny how geralt seems to look younger each game.

The more I think about it - and the more I watch that trailer - I think it just might be the best trailer I've seen.

What trailer is more effective? Seriously.

Alright they won, i preordered(not that it took much convincing :p).

Well now I have watched that trailer at least 10 times. On my phone, on my laptop on my big screen and no matter what it looks great. Matter of fact better every time I watch it, it looks better.

The bad, it is still seven months away and I want to play it right now.

The good, it is still seven months away and that gives me more time to build a new system. As I now figure it might cost me a little more than I had planned and now will hold off to the last second to buy my new system for it.

Back
Top Bottom