2014 FIFA World Cup

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Netherlands and Germany look very good so far -

1974 - 2014 time for a rematch ;)

That was an awful performance by Portugal in their first game. I was really expecting a serious futbol match between them and Germany, and instead it was a sloppy, totally non-disciplined affair. The Ghanna/US match, however, lived up to expectations for me. I do believe Germany will slaughter the US in their upcoming match.

I do believe Germany will slaughter the US in their upcoming match.

Never underestimate a team that is lead by Jürgen Klinsmann. He is one of the best motivators in this sport.

Probability calculus suggests that we Germans are beaten by Italy in the later stages of the tournament :)

Netherlands vs. Germany would be an exciting match with attractive modern football.

IMO all matches are/were exciting. Hopefully it'll stay like that.
And so far no some huge surpirise, okay, Spain utterly failed by receiving high five and USA won the match, but still it's nothing completely unbelievable.

That was an awful performance by Portugal in their first game. I was really expecting a serious futbol match between them and Germany, and instead it was a sloppy, totally non-disciplined affair. The Ghanna/US match, however, lived up to expectations for me. I do believe Germany will slaughter the US in their upcoming match.

It's almost a given hat Germany will beat US, but I don't think it'll be 4-0 like they beat Portugal. Maybe 3-1, which puts US in a good spot if they manage a draw with Portugal which I think it's entirely possible.

US-Ghana was a borefest; it was all defense on the part of the US... They got lucky with *both* goals. Portugal match this Sunday should be interesting.

US-Ghana was a borefest; it was all defense on the part of the US… They got lucky with *both* goals. Portugal match this Sunday should be interesting.

That was great footwork by Clint Demsey for the first goal and would not call it lucky. Also, whats lucky about a set corner kick goal?

Man the Dutch look great. Please oh please do not self destruct like Holland has been known to do with in-fighting.

Sadly, you are not wrong. Most likely will get smashed by Russia but one can hope for miracle!!

Watching the match, I feel many Korean players are really good technically in terms of dribbling and ball control.

They're not good enough at finishing and long balls though it seems.

They also lack the strength needed for challenges.

Anyway I say 2-0 for korea...

I thought the Koreans were really good technically. They seem to be missing a lot at the end which could be pressure or just not enough training on finishing ....

I loved some of their martial arts passes. Some amazing kicks :D

Well, we will have a new champion... Spain is out after only 2 games.

Back
Top Bottom