Gothic A new soul for the Brotherhood...

The Wanderer

in paths untrodden
Hello.

I've done this quest before but now, the guy whom I'm supposed to bring to the Brotherhood won't move from where he's sitting because he says he doesn't have the 100 ore needed to bribe the guards... He does nothing else...
I have the ore. I have a feeling something is wrong.

I have started another game and it does the same thing.
Never had this problem before.

When I talk to him again, no other conversation topic appear but "End"...

O.k.

1. Talk with Dusty and Melvin and exhaust dialogues,
2. You can enable the four baals quests *without* joining the sect camp via the initial Cor Kalom dialogue.
3. Talk with Baal Tondral to trigger the quest (don't forget to "say nothing")
4. Talk to Dusty again, make sure you have the ore, leave by the back gate, Dusty will follow you back to the sect camp, he is immortal so use him for as long as you like, get him to kill the orc dogs and others if you wish. then take him back to Tondral.
Then the quest complete. :)

1) have lester give you a 'tour' and when you are away from the baal ask him about how to impress the baal which will trigger it so the next time lester is back in front of the baal and you talk to him you will have a conversation that peaks the baal's interest...if i remember correctly!

2)been far too long to remember that!(corwin's use of exclamations is contagious)

1) have lester give you a 'tour' ...if i remember correctly!

This one is done with. Thank you very much!!!

2)been far too long to remember that!(corwin's use of exclamations is contagious)

I've been to the three camps. Nobody has such a spell to sell.
Don't know where I'll get it...

I thought a water mage would've had one for sale but no...

I'm only missing one Baal....

Thanks for your help!

Talk to the dude....I can't remember his name....he is a novice teaching Dusty and a few others after you bring Dusty to the swamp camp....just over the lil bridge not far from Lester. He'll have an easy quest for you and gives you the scroll after you complete it.

From what I can remember (it's been a while), there are two ways to obtain a sleep spell scroll at the beginning of chapter 1.

After completing the 'deliver the swampweed harvest' quest and upon talking to the Baal you received it from he will reward you with a sleep spell scroll. Be prepared to fight some deadly bloodflies in the swamp.

Or you can help the sect merchant in the new camp to distribute his goods. After completing this quest he will ask you for your reward. If I am not mistaken one of the rewards is 3 spell scrolls. Or you may have him give you a 'special gift' for the Baal in the temple square that won't talk to you. At the end of the conversation you may beat him up and rob his inventory! He's a very easy opponent and none of the mercs will interfere since he's not a member of their guild. He won't even hold it against you!

Ha ha ha :lol: you guys actually give that guard the 100 ore for that loonie Dusty.
Try this: the guard at the gate will ask u where u going answer(to the sect camp-man i like doing this) then hell attack u; quickly press down arrow to step back then run( its very easy to do this if u learn ACROBATICS first) the guard will give up following(?) u after some time. MAKE SURE he doesnt hit u; if he does dusty will turn back. Im an expert in this things for anything else send me a private msg.

100 ore is not something much... since you can exploit Lefty (lefty right?) with the watter bottles... also there are more exploits in the game :D

Back
Top Bottom