RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Frayed Knights

Hmmm, I was on the dot for a long, long time but I don't remember when I actually joined it. That'd be cool to look up. I wonder if google fu would work…

edit: I might have found something for Jan. 22nd, 2002 but it was hard to tell. Not important, but still kinda fun looking for it.

Last edited:
I read RPGWatch every day! When it was created I stayed with them instead of that "other old site" (which is no longer with us). By far the best site for info on RPGs! (the best genre IMO) Thanks RPGWatch! :>

Ah, I remember lurking at RPGdot and being upset when it was going to close. That brings me back a ways.

Happy birthday, RPGWatch!

Happy Anniversary. RPG watch is definitely the best site for info on existing and upcoming RPGs. There have been several games that my friends and I have played into the ground, which we discovered on this site. Very informative.

I can't believe that it was 5 years ago

Awesome! Five years! I know I haven't been as active here as I was at RPGDot, but these sites have been a welcome escape for me for the last 10 or so years (Gothic came out in 2001, right?).

Thank you covering the good stuff and maintaining an atmosphere where gamers of *all types* are welcome.

While I am not the best contributor to this site (most of my rare post consist of juvenile whining), I absolutely love the 'Watch. Congratulations guys! :party:

Also, considering I frequently get motion sickness and totally lose my way in the classic first-person dungeon crawlers, I doth believe I'm entitled to that lovely copy! Either that, or I should try finding another copy of Wizardry 8 and finally try to finish one of my all-time favourites!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday RPGWatch! Greetings from Norwegian fan!

Back
Top Bottom