The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Thanks HiddenX but I already got it from iTunes (UK). They've made it so easy when you are on a mac ;)

Who knows if I end up liking it enough I may get it on physical form some time in the future (its the collector bug you see).

Resurrection (UK) was the first place I checked (was on the link you posted very well stocked shop) but the price+postage wasn't very attractive, on Amazon I could combine it with a standing order and avail myself of their free delivery, but anyways...

For that electronic goth with a little Waze of the Gaze thrown in, you might check out a little indie duo named Dreamgaze. Michael's a tremendously nice guy and a hell of an artist (I got a signed drawing for pre-ordering the cd a couple years back ;) ). They've only got one video (not my favorite track of theirs, but not a bad one), but it might help folks decide if they want to dig deeper.

"Wasteland"

edit- their website is still up here and you can stream the entire cd if you'd like. I particularly like the tracks "dark slow deep", "stargazer", and "city of lies".

Last edited:
Well ... Sisters ... Clan of Xymox ... now that's the stuff I absolutely don't like when it comes to goth-y music. Thankfully, the Dark scene is huge, with zillions of different genres, so everybody might find something s/he likes.

For now, let's go with somehing trashy and non-gothic:
http://youtu.be/vlZQYZZtAHk
That's GWAR, just so you know.

I prefer the first 2 Xymox albums before the departure of 2 founding songwriters/members. After that they became too commercial and less experimental. Haven't heard their more recent albums.

I know Kreator. I even own some Kreator stuff. But let's face it - they're quite uncool because they don't wear funny rubber costumes ^^.

As far as as rubber costumes go, I actually like theirs - especially Magnum's (that's the guy in the spacy suit/w helmet. Too bad he left so many years ago.
As far as their titles go, I actually prefer 'Devil is a loser (he's my bitch)'.

Is Kreator = Knorkator ?

Oh no, they are not. Both are German bands, though.

Back
Top Bottom