Mass Effect - More Than a Trilogy

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Cool. The Mass Effect universe is a very good setting. Would love to see them expand on it even more.

Errrmmm.... When they see the sales all doing well, will they resolve the storylines as planned? Or will they keep teasing the story along until half the audience gets fed up and leaves? Is this going to be Babylon 5 or X-Files?

You know, I remember when developers got sick and tired of the settings they constantly work on and said so. Bungie said so about Marathon, Tim Cain said he didn't want to do Fallout 2.

Personally, I don't know how these next-gen developers can stand it.

I'm getting weary of this kind of non-news news.

We MIGHT see more IF all goes well - what a shock.

As always .... the franchise will run until either the reviews or sales get too poor ...

Errrmmm.... When they see the sales all doing well, will they resolve the storylines as planned? Or will they keep teasing the story along until half the audience gets fed up and leaves? Is this going to be Babylon 5 or X-Files?

The Mass Effect trilogy will finish its own story. Any games beyond them would be a different story. So what he's talking about would be the Crusade to the ME trilogy's Babylon 5 -- hopefully with better music and less artistic meddling from the money hats.

Back
Top Bottom