RoA: Blade of Destiny HD - Patch 1.32 Released

I just loaded my old save to see what was new. Well, the game is looking pretty slick, I must say. The interface has been redone and it looks nice, and the graphics look better than ever.

Again, I don't want to sound like Mr. Crafty himself here, but I feel this game should be played if you are a fan of hardcore RPGs. I mean, even 2 patches ago, I had a blast. What other game can you take your party through a treacherous mountain path in the dead of winter, and have half of them die from frostbite and various illnesses? And death is pretty permanent in the game, so yeah, it makes for a pretty interesting and hardcore experience.

What other game can you take your party through a treacherous mountain path in the dead of winter, and have half of them die from frostbite and various illnesses? And death is pretty permanent in the game, so yeah, it makes for a pretty interesting and hardcore experience.

What other game? Let me see, it is called "Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny" made by Attic Entertainment and released in 1991. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom