RPGWatch - Divinity: Original Sin Review

Corwin, awesome work, and thank you for all your effort in writing this expansive article. :)

Thanks to everyone for their comments, and to the other staff who helped get the finished product posted. And, a special thanks to Sven and the people at Larian for giving us this game!! :)

I am playing Wasteland 2 now and it's good but for me it isn't even competition, Orginal sin is by far best game this year.

I'm actually starting to lean towards WL2, but it's not past D:OS quite yet. But if it it stays good throughout the rest of the game... Damn this is a good year for games.

But if it it stays good throughout the rest of the game… Damn this is a good year for games.

And year isn't over yet, there are still lords of Xulima and Legends of grimrock 2 to be released(and Civilization beyond earth from non-RPGs).I don't know about "New golden age" people where talking about it's too soon, but this year has been pretty golden.

With the way Divinity is keeping me occupied right now, I might be sailing straight into Grimrock 2 and skipping lots of other stuff till later. I'm all about the Grimrock as soon as I put Divinity to bed!

Ugh, I really need to stop grinding for perfect diablo 3 gear and play these.

It never ends. I stepped off the treadmill back in July. I'll get back on it again though once I've exhausted the current crop of great CRPGs coming out.

I'll NOT recommend Diablo games in our Steam Curator list. This game changes sane people into addicted mindless Action Hack&Slay zombies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom