Wasteland 2 - Preview @ Wasteland 2 Guru

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Wasteland 2 Guru has a new preview for Wasteland 2 about the demo from GamesCom 2013.

GamesCom is one of the largest events in the calendar of the gaming industry. This year, it was also one of the most important events in the life of a Wasteland 2 fan, as the inXile team headed down to Cologne, Germany, to demonstrate the game to the press. The Guru was also there and had the pleasure of sitting down with the Ranger team (composed of President Matt Findley, Leader-in-Exile Brain Fargo, Project Lead Chris Keenan, and last, but not least, Line Producer Thomas Beekers) to see the game live.
More information.

Last edited:
This preview makes makes me drool. I can't wait for this game to be released, for me it has way surpassed PE and Torment in regards to how badly I want it. Really really badly. Is it possible to put oneself in a coma for a couple of months?

Pretty comprehensive preview. I'm pretty excited to see how the end product turns out!

I do not think I will ever give as much money to a K/S as I did to Wastleland 2. The only 2 projects that would come close would be if JVC did a M&M type game or a HoMM type game. Also, if someone would do a Fantasy General remake.

I do not think I will ever give as much money to a K/S as I did to Wastleland 2. The only 2 projects that would come close would be if JVC did a M&M type game or a HoMM type game. Also, if someone would do a Fantasy General remake.

Aren't Fantasy Wars and the sequel Elven Legacy basically Fantasy General remakes? That's what they felt like to me anyway. Try 'em if you haven't already and enjoy that kind of gameplay.

"Toaster Repair"?

I think it's a callback to the original game in which toasters were a kind of "goodie bag". Toaster Repair allowed you to access the goodies stuffed inside the broken toasters that you could find lying around the wasteland.

And its awesome. Watched it when the update came out earlier today. This looks like its really coming together well.

Back
Top Bottom