Pricewatch!

The Whispered World on Steam for 5 euros! No wide-screen support, optimized for 1024x768, though. :( Think I'll get it when I get home!

WHAT!? They freaking took down the special seconds before I wanted to click BUY! It was still 5 euros 5 minutes ago. Yeah forget it then! ARGH!

Going for The Next BIG Thing instead. 10 euro more expensive, but suck it!

Steam's daily deals always end at 10AM PST so you have to grab them before that, or get someone else to grab it as a gift and then send it to you later.

Steam's daily deals always end at 10AM PST so you have to grab them before that, or get someone else to grab it as a gift and then send it to you later.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I'd play it, even though it was only 5 euro. I should've just bought it straight away. Now I'm having a great time with The Next BIG Thing, so obviously I can still stomach a good adventure game. Didn't know it was a daily deal. Still gonna get it one day, just feels dirty now I know it was 75% off. :p

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I'd play it, even though it was only 5 euro. I should've just bought it straight away. Now I'm having a great time with The Next BIG Thing, so obviously I can still stomach a good adventure game. Didn't know it was a daily deal. Still gonna get it one day, just feels dirty now I know it was 75% off. :p

I think 'I'm not sure if I will play it, but it's cheap' sums up about 90% of my Steam purchases. :lol:

I want to get The Next Big Thing but I am waiting for the entire Pendulo pack to go on sale so I can get the whole series at once.

I think 'I'm not sure if I will play it, but it's cheap' sums up about 90% of my Steam purchases. :lol:

I want to get The Next Big Thing but I am waiting for the entire Pendulo pack to go on sale so I can get the whole series at once.

Uhm, it has been on sale for a while now, for 50 euro. Or maybe this isn't the complete pack?

• Runaway: A Road Adventure
  • Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle
  • Runaway: A Twist of Fate
  • The Next BIG Thing

I recently bought Runaway 2 (The Dream of the Turtle), which was a bit disappointing, and I already played the first one, so it's not very attractive to me. :(

The current "Computerbild Spiele" comes in its Gold version with Tropico 3 (without the Add-On) and a Sega/Sonic racing game.

Another German magazine currently comes with Sacred 2 - without the add-on as well.

Anomaly: Warzone earth is a nice game. It is a reversed tower defense game, and it works quite well.

Yes, I played it a bit tonight. As an indie game, I was worried about a lack of polish and story, but that turned out to be okay so far. I do like myself some atmosphere and plot as reward for my gameplay.

There are a lot of indie games that are very polished and have a great story. One of the top ones are, in my opinion, Aquaria (which sadly is not on sale right now), a metroidvania meets ecco the dolphin style game with a strong story, great graphics & sound, and really well designed levels. I had far more fun with that game than I've had with most non-indie games that I've played during the last couple of years.

Myrkrel, that is an insanely good deal. Anyone who likes open-world action-RPGs should not hesitate to jump on that. You're looking at 300+ hours of gameplay in that bundle.

Heck… just the original Gothic by itself is easily worth twice that.

Back
Top Bottom