Original Sin EE - Patch 2.0.99.676

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A new patch for Divinity Original Sin EE is out and here are the notes:

• on pickup: do not stack items automatically inside a container in your inventory
  • fixed disarm toolkit being destroyed on cancelling disarm
  • fixed Victoria's book: Forgotten Language of Faery not always generating correctly
  • fixed summon spells or other tasks being cancelled during casting due to tutorial pop-up
  • henchman UI : added class icon
  • Fixed minor issues with crafting
  • Fixed problem with holding button to craft on high FPS
  • Fixed henchman UI disappearing on controller layout
  • Fixed henchman base stats
  • Fixed camera issue with play at the fair in Cyseal
  • Honour mode now correctly deletes savegame on game over
  • Fixed skills not being reset during character respec
  • Stat and ability point compendiums no longer disappear from vendor
  • Fixed not being able to right-click in sneak mode
  • Fixed some containers not opening
  • Fixed issue with skillbook requirements when you already have this skill from wand
  • Fixed button hint position of containers when opening from active search or inventory
  • Fixed popping left and right for compare tooltips
  • Fixed zoom being blocked when chatlog is pinned
  • Fixed pickpocket only working once when stealing nothing
  • Fixed issues with tutorials in split-screen
  • While in controller mode and pressing alt-f4, allow keyboard and mouse input
  • Fixed crash when dragging and picking up items at the same time
  • Fixed black screen issue when switching active character right before loading other region
  • Fixed camera focus issue on void dragon
More information.

Seems like all of my kickstarted games are still doing patches, expansions that include balance fixes etc....so I am waiting to play all of them.

Seems like all of my kickstarted games are still doing patches, expansions that include balance fixes etc….so I am waiting to play all of them.

I too am waiting to play OS:EE. If you read the feedback on Steam via the patch link there are still a ton of issues with this game whether it is PC or PS4.

They finally fixed the most irritating remaining flaw for me, not being able to close empty containers with spacebar. So thank you Larian! Love it.

Now if they would just add the functionality for a repair all equipped in the vendor screen somehow.....

It was safe ages ago before EE. This is EE version patch and EE got released... Erm... Not quite long ago.

My biggest complains left (now that they fixed the "closing containers with spacebar" issue) is that it is quite hard sometimes to select the target for your attacks. You have to be very precise as the most minimal movement from your enemy might lead you to select the ground for movement instead of attacking, which means instant death for the character in many occasions.

That and how hard it is for AI to avoid harmful terrains (like poisonous, burning...). Those fucking retarded will follow the leader with absolute faith and devotion even if it means their death.

Other than that the game plays great.

That and how hard it is for AI to avoid harmful terrains (like poisonous, burning…). Those fucking retarded will follow the leader with absolute faith and devotion even if it means their death.

Maybe they are Apple fans?

My biggest complains left (now that they fixed the "closing containers with spacebar" issue) is that it is quite hard sometimes to select the target for your attacks. You have to be very precise as the most minimal movement from your enemy might lead you to select the ground for movement instead of attacking, which means instant death for the character in many occasions.

That and how hard it is for AI to avoid harmful terrains (like poisonous, burning…). Those fucking retarded will follow the leader with absolute faith and devotion even if it means their death.

On the Larian forums people were saying how this was an issue with the original release and then Larian fixed it but now it has come back with a vengence in EE and many are none to happy.

I am holding off purchasing until it is rectified.

Back
Top Bottom