Kingdom Come - Armor & RPG Elements

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Another Kingdom Come: Deliverance video showing Armor and RPG mechanics:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Armor & RPG

We are presenting new insides of the development of Kingdom Come: Deliverance! Find out how our extensive RPG system and our sophisticated armor layer system works. Furthermore we are talking about item quality and survival elements in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Take a look!
Thanks Joxer!

More information.

Darn, I am so looking forward to this game. :)

Though, when looking at the combat, those sparks seem a little overdone. That seems a little unrealistic and flashy.

I love everything I saw in that vid.
Because the game got delayed and is under polishing process, we probably won't see naked butts cutting through robes like in Dark Souls 3 which is a shame. Some bugs should never be fixed IMO.

Wow lots of attributes and skills, me likey.

Game looks wonderful and I likey all the RPG-y stuff, but fighting still looks a bit tedious. Let's hope I'm mistaken.

While the video was interesting, I never thought what they showed look like fun. It looked tedious. Different strokes for different folks. Give me a fireball ;)

I'm so looking forward to this. The game is shaping up nicely!

Plenty of fantasy rpgs out there. I'm sure this game will do just fine without fireballs. ;)

This game is moving to the top of my list. If the combat is fun I can see playing this as much as Skyrim.

The knight transforms into a red ballerina. :p
Seriously, nice work, but ditch the cinematic dialogue and keep it in third person. Also sword strikes could be a bit more heavy.

Congratulations to Warhorse Studios, they're putting a lot of passion into making this game :)

Back
Top Bottom