Drakensang Patch 1.11 for English version of Drakensang?

Lord Demon

Watcher
My English version of Drakensang is 1.03 and my German version 1.11. Does anybody happen to know if patch 1.11 has ever been released in English or is thio patch only available in German?

1.11 hotfix is not available in other languages.
Install Ergo's fixpack instead.

Thanks. That's what i have already assumed. And that also means our mod ist not compatible to the English version and we have more to do than a translation to get it to work.

Long time, no see, Lord Demon ... ;)

DrakenSang

I am wondering how I even get to the English version.. I've been playing DrankenSang for months now and can't understand a word anyone says.... Can someone help me please.. Or do I just have to put up with a non English version... ? I Play WOW and it is in other languages but I am able to get to a english realm.. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...

I also have the english version. But i do seem to remember that i manually had to set the language to english.

Do you have a steam version? Somewhere in the setting og the steam launcher you can select english.

If you tell her that and accept nothing I will buy you the game.

Edited notes:

If you tell your mother what you want for Christmas is to be able to take her out for a nice dinner then I will buy you whatever game you want.

Haha, you don't know my mum. If I said something like that she'd roll her eyes and tell me to stop being stupid.

:)

Both games have been on sale several times this year as part of bundles for very little money.

Kind of a shame that the patch 1.11 never made it into the english version. Maybe, just maybe, someday, the original Drakensang will get it, just as Venetica had in the end the patches that got out initially only for the german version.

Back
Top Bottom