Pricewatch!

Hmm, I missed that back in the day (due to the fact that I absolutely loath QTEs) but
I kept hearing very good things about it (writing, atmosphere, music etc).

Maybe I should give it a shot at that price… Thanks!

I was able to use 'archive.org' to find my old review from 2006 at GamerDad on it:
While these issues are annoying, they only detract a small bit from the enjoyment of what is otherwise an excellent game. An adventure game with a mystery at its core, you are integral to the adventure and solving the mystery, and responsible for guiding the game to one of several endings. In this core purpose, the game succeeds wonderfully. Most movies don't begin to approach the depth and richness of the story found here—the intricacy of the characters and their inter-relationships—and the effectiveness of the soundtrack and effects.

Well here is an interesting deal I just noticed in the Toys R' Us Ad today. I figure many people are planning on getting Skyrim this Friday or maybe Modern Warfare 3 / Battlefield 3, or any other 360/PS3 game.

Anyway, they are giving everyone a $20 Gift Card with the purchase of any 360/PS3 game priced $59.99 or greater. It says they are limited and only available from:

• Friday 3pm-11pm
  • Saturday 7am-1pm
Sadly this only applies to the 360 and PS3 games. No listing for PC games, and I havn't been in there in years so I dunno if they even carry PC games anymore. Ah well... {Already getting Skyrim from Newegg for $47.99!}

Might and Magic IX is now available to purchase from GOG.

http://www.gog.com/en/news/new_release_might_and_magic_9_writ_of_fate

In the past, largely due to the advice on this site, I avoided this title. But I couldn't resist GOG. It didn't help that it was posted on GOG that this was the TELP 1.3 version, with many of the games problems fixed.
But seriously, My God, WHO RESPONSIBLE THIS?!?! I'm going to have to spend hours with the damned manual before I can even figure out how to leave the starting room.

Indie royale is getting pounded, haven't ggotten in yet ...

I got to see the main page just before the site went down, though some elements did not load properly. Faith of the world & NightSky are parts of the bundle, for those who are interested.

*edit* And it is up! Enjoy your price drop, courtesy of me :p

*edit 2* Down again :(

Should by the way inform you that the steam keys don't work... yet. They will probably fix that soon. Desura keys works.

Last edited:
Things (apart from the steam keys) seem to be in working order now. And this was really not the games I expected in this bundle. I thought we would get Super Meat Boy in this one. NightSky is a game that I already own, but Fate of the world has been on my radar for a while now. As I do have a love for 2d shooters, Scoregasm (a game that i was unaware of until this bundle was released) will probably be right up my alley as well.

Fantasy Wars is $3.75 today only on Steam.

Steam has weird times on their sales, w/ this one I was thinking I'd get it when I got home from work. It was gone and some other game was up by the time I got home, same thing has happened before!

Watch the time if youre going to delay a purchase at steam!

Back
Top Bottom