Alpha Protocol - Official Release Dates

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Sega has finally released dates for Obsidian's much delayed but highly anticipated Alpha Protocol. The news comes via IGN but since the Obsidian site is pointing out the article, we can presume it's all nice and official. Oddly enough, Australia will be first out of the gates, then Europe, then NA:
For North America, the release date has been nailed down as June 1. Europe will get it a few days earlier on May 28. Those in Australia will get it earlier still on May 27.
New trailer, too, at IGN. Titled A Man Alone, it offers around 2 minutes of footage.
More information.

Good to see it finally moving toward a release.

I really enjoyed that trailer. I'm still not sure how it'd go over with the "general public" so to speak, being talky and with only a few explosions. But to me, it seems to promise a lot of spy goodness.

We still know little about the plot to this game, I hope they won't reveal too much if there is a PR push before the game is released.

I hope they won't reveal too much if there is a PR push before the game is released.

I believe it's called "pulling a Bioware".

I'm still really looking forward to Alpha Protocol. It was looking very interesting before the delay. Let's hope Obsidian has finally succeeded in polishing a game so it's playable upon release. Not that a buggy game will stop me from playing it though.

I saw it a while back, put it in the pricewatch thread, no idea what the deal is with that.

Looks like the full game at a bargain price
Release date wise perfect timing, I get to take it with me just before I disappear for a fortnight.

Back
Top Bottom