Steam - More RPG Sales

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Steam continues offering more games with a huge discount. Here are three more RPGs for everyone, and you have at least a day left to buy them.

Torchlight - $7.49
Behold Torchlight, a fresh new Action RPG franchise developed by Runic Games. Torchlight is being developed in Seattle by a veteran team composed of the designers and leads of projects like Diablo, Diablo II, Mythos, and Fate. Our team has spent many years honing and evolving this unique style of gameplay.
Torchlight II - $4.99
The award-winning action RPG is back, bigger and better than ever! Torchlight II takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands!

Torchlight II captures all the flavor and excitement of the original game - while expanding the world and adding the features players wanted most, including online and LAN co-op multiplayer. Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or online with your friends!
Dust: An Elysian Tail - $3.74
Immerse yourself in a gorgeous hand-painted world on a search for your true identity. As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond. At your disposal is the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade's diminutive guardian, Fidget. Battle dozens of enemies at once with an easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master combat system, take on a variety of quests from friendly villagers, discover ancient secrets and powerful upgrades hidden throughout the massive, open world, and uncover the story of an ancient civilization on the brink of extinction as you fight to uncover your own past.
More information.

Dust looks interesting, don't see any coverage around here though, any of you guys played it, what do you think?

Daniel.

Dust looks interesting, don't see any coverage around here though, any of you guys played it, what do you think?

Daniel.

I played it and I liked.Cute little game.Graphic style, writing and voice acting have strong high budget 80s/90s cartoon vibe.I would definitively recommend it for some light hearted fun.

Not much of an rpg though, if that's what you are after.

Why it isn't RPG?It has most elements of it like character progression, equipment, looting, exploration, side quests, NPC interaction etc..

I am pretty sure it would pass HiddenX's list of requirements:)

Last edited:
Dust is a great little game. Not much of an rpg though, if that's what you are after.
According to Steam it is.;) I can see why people get confused though as the game is more of a 2D RPG/Platformer.

Dust is more of a side scrolling beat 'em up with a few RPG elements. Good fun though. And as NO said, surprisingly good voice acting and writing.

Back
Top Bottom