Witcher 3 - Video Interview @ Machinima

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Executive Producer John Mamais did an a video interview for Machinima about open world games, and loading screens.

We won’t have any loading screens at all, it’s all gonna be seamless. There are a lot of open world games that are trying to do the “no loading screens”. It’s almost like a passé concept.

I feel pretty confident about it. It’s hard because because we have to retool our whole streaming system, and we’re actually still kinda working on it. There are some really brainiac dudes putting it together and reworking it. It’s almost like a mandatory thing for the team to achieve, so if they won’t do it, they’re probably gonna fire all the programmers involved.
More information.

I was wondering since wither 3 will have 36 game endings will we need the save games of older games to get all the endings?

I was wondering since wither 3 will have 36 game endings will we need the save games of older games to get all the endings?
I'm guessing it will be like the second game you can import your saves or your stuck playing on default developer settings.

From one of the previews they mentioned it's really three endings with various branches of the 36 variations depending on your actions. Like the Fallout games.

So I would say hold onto your Witcher 2 saves even if you didn't import your save files from Witcher 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom