Borderlands 2 - "Wimoweh" trailer

I'm just hating their graphics, or -- I should say -- their aesthetic choices for this game...

and if it was an actual proper RPG, then it would be more than decent. but for a looter-shooter, it's just not working for me.

a personal opinion, don't yell at me.

wimoweh idea was okay though. shouldn't it be "wimboweh" though? sounds like a definite wimboweh to me...

First one was brilliant fun. Then again I allow myself to enjoy games in other genres.

First one was brilliant fun. Then again I allow myself to enjoy games in other genres.

I don't and I agree. :)

Borderlands was one of the very few non RPG/Strategy games I've enjoyed enough to beat. More than once even. I loved the style, (im)maturity and humor. I'm excited #2 will have built in steam multiplayer support, that was the biggest failure of the original IMO.

This video showed me a lot of great things I'm looking for in the sequel, mainly colors other than brown. The 3d menus, meh. But I'm waiting on purchasing until I know the PC controls are better this time.

Did you play the zombie island add on? That was a riot as well. I never finished the second mission pack though.

Did you play the zombie island add on? That was a riot as well. I never finished the second mission pack though.

Ooooohhh yeah. Loved that one too... Just a blast of pure fun. Not even sure why I liked it as much as I did as I tend to steer away from FPS, but it was just so zany, silly, and gun-happy that I couldn't help but get addicted. Oddly enough, my wife likes it even more.. All I have to do is mention Borderlands and she gets all wistful and teary-eyed.

You know I can't slow down, I can't hold back but you know, I wish, I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good.

Can't wait! Borderlands was a fantastic co-op game, I beat it with my friends and then with my fiancé (how odd, she is totally crazy about it, prolly we'll revisit it before Borderlands 2 hits the fray), and I'm amazed how entertaining it can be. In my opinion, it is what Diablo 2 should have been, from a (co-op) gameplay and fun-factor point of view.

The trailer is great fun. I love the way this game does not take itself seriously in a good way. :)

Back
Top Bottom