Gothic 3 Gorn already free in Gotha?!

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Anyone ever experience this one?

When I go to Gotha and enter the mill where Gorn should be a prisoner of the Orc Potros.... I'm finding that he is already free and is beating the $hit out of Potros when I walk in!

He eventually kills Potros and then just stands there. I get the message that I completed the "Free Gorn from the Orcs" quest, but Gorn won't talk to me after that. He says hi to me, but I get no dialog options and cannot recruit him to help me free Gotha. :mad:

*Edit* Ok, I found that by leaving the area and coming back, he will be sitting in the other room again and then I can get the proper dialog tree. I still miss out on experience by not getting to talk to Potros and defeat him though.

Last edited:
My guess would be that Gorn was "walking" to his destination when you got there, a bit like the Milten bug.

Yes, I would try a previous Save and maybe for good mesure, do something like buy or sell an item or purchase a Stat, which effects you character status, in the world save info, which could help reset a problem, iirc.

Back
Top Bottom