Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Bastilla, Knights of the Old Republic

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Vi Domina, Wizardry 8

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Apologies to the Kreia fanbase. KotOR 2 has never made it into my collection but you are getting me interested.

@Remus--I have to differ with you on Imoen--she is the one NPC I did everything in my power to avoid due to personality(including that famous line you quoted ;) ) though she did have a pretty good skill package. But then I'm kind of not drawn to most of Bioware's NPC's--that's just me. :)

Kind of surprised in a way The Witcher girls don't have any following--though there's quite a bit of translation issues I think with their personalities, they both were interesting female NPCs imo.

I thought Abigail was more interesting than either of them.

Re KOTOR 2, the Restoration Project is currently in beta, so I'd suggest you hold off a bit longer and play it like it's supposed to be. The ending was like running off a cliff.

I don't have either of both KOTOR games, so I'll kep this in mind.

I enjoyed Imoen but I don't think she was developed very much. It seems most of her best character traits were about before you started adventuring. Jaheira was very well developed but not too popular.

How about this poll be remade on the front page with the revisions suggested here? Then worst female companion could be next.

I don't have either of both KOTOR games, so I'll kep this in mind.

I have both kotors and have played them both through - first one twice. Gonna play them again through once the restoration project finishes (thers plenty of good mods for both). If you like rpg games you really should play them (unless you really hate sw). They are easily on my top10 list.

Whats there to like with kotor? It looks good, it sounds good, it plays good, it has nice guns and weapons, interesting characters plot and dialogue, racing and spacegunnery, lots of quests of all kinds and a spaceship where you can walk inside and use to travel between multiple planets.

The only fault might be that its too easy. I recommend playing it on the hardest difficulty level.

I simply didn't buy KOTOR this far - although I'm a Star Wars fan - because my PC couldn't run it - until my new one, which I bought last SEptember or October.

Since then, other games have been higher on my priority list.

By the way, KOTOR I is still sold for around 20-25 Euros here, which is relatively high, compared ghow "old" this game is. I think that's due to its license and popularity.

i hope abagails role is expanded in the enhanced edition, as while i loved chapter iv, they definately needed to have a quest inside that boarded up house, maybe even one which requires/invovles abagail.

also its reassuring to see so many people appreciate kreia, which on a personal level helps to validate my logic behind telling my wife that barbara walters is a 10 while so many actresses/models in the limelight are 7s at best.

I only got about halfway thru PS:T, and it was like almost a decade ago so I cant really comment on this Fall from Grace dame. As for the Witcher gals, I did like them, but I already have begun forgetting alot about them. I'm personally starting to turn against the "love interest" thing in games, it detracts from the rest of the game, and I dont like that. I get enough romantic drama in real life, I dont need that shite.

I thought Branwen was cool ='.'=

No, when it comes to those I remember I like the "little sis" NPCs like Imoen and Mission, theyre the personalities that I tend to truly enjoy and remember. Seems most people see them as annoying, but i think theyre cute and like having them around. Maybe it's my paternal/big brother instinct, but I end up caring more for them than I do other femmes within the game. Even the little tiefling Neeshka in NWN 2 kinda endeared herself to me.

I'll stay within the confines of the stated choices and mark another one up for Mission

I agree with PJ - wait for the restoration project. About 2/3s of KotOR2 is excellent already, but the ending could use improvements. Chris Avellone himself said he'd actually like to cut down on the mid-game content and focus more on depth and certain aspects.

Still, Kreia is extremely well written. No surprise though, as Avellone wrote the characters in PS:T as well.

Oh My Gosh..I can't believe I almost forgot Sparkle in Wizardry 8.

I was hooked the minute she shouted out in her bubble gum voice, "Power, Duty, Victory!"

Viconia, Baldur's Gate 2
huh? Why only BG2? I actually like her in both BG's, and I love her voice in polish version of Baldur's Gate.

Fall-from-Grace is also an interesting character and she would be my second choice.

Yep, Konjad, that was my bad--I forgot she was in BG1 because I've pretty much forgotten everything from BG1 except the load screens. ;)

Just for fun, here's a list of the rest of the recruitable females in Bioware/Obsidian/Black Isle's games:
Imoen, Baldurs Gate Series
Alora, Baldurs Gate
Dynaheir, Baldurs Gate
Safana, Baldurs Gate
Skie, Baldurs Gate
Aerie, Baldurs Gate II
Edwin, Baldurs Gate II :)
Mazzy, Baldurs Gate II
Nalia, Baldurs Gate II
Dorna, Neverwinter Nights, Shadows over Undrentide
Linu, Neverwinter Nights
Sharwyn, Neverwinter Nights
Nathyrra, Neverwinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark
Aribeth, Neverwinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark
Amie Fern, Neverwinter Nights II
Elanee, Neverwinter Nights II
Neeshka, Neverwinter Nights II
Qara, Neverwinter Nights II
Shandra, Neverwinter Nights II
Zhjaeve, Neverwinter Nights II
Kaelyn, Neverwinter Nights II, Mask of the Betrayer
Safiya, Neverwinter Nights II, Mask of the Betrayer
Katja, Fallout
Tandi, Fallout
Miria, Fallout II
Dawn Star, Jade Empire
Silk Fox, Jade Empire
Wild Flower, Jade Empire
Ashley Williams, Mass Effect
Liara T'Soni, Mass Effect
Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, Mass Effect
Juhani, Knights of the Old Republic
Handmaiden, Knights of the Old Republic II
Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic II
Mira, Knights of the Old Republic II
Visas Marr, Knights of the Old Republic II
Beatrice the Chicken, Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Jeanne D'Arc, Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader

After finishing BG1Tutu, I can say that I know who my LEAST favorite female NPC is: Dynaheir. Not only did I find her annoying, but her school has the worst set of spells IMO. I should have fed her to the knolls, like I did in all my other plays and kept Xan. But NOOOOO, I wanted to be different this time!

I see you remembered Edwin! I still remember the comment the PC has to him after his transformation: "Nice rack", and Edwin responds with something like: "Why you insolent.. oh, those are rather nice".

Speaking of which - Edwin is, by far, the best mage in BG1 and 2 in my opinion.

After finishing BG1Tutu, I can say that I know who my LEAST favorite female NPC is: Dynaheir. Not only did I find her annoying, but her school has the worst set of spells IMO. I should have fed her to the knolls, like I did in all my other plays and kept Xan. But NOOOOO, I wanted to be different this time!

you prefer Xan over Dynaheir??? I thought Xan is the WORST mage ever. Until I made him fighter/mage in BG2.

Looks: Probably pick Jeanette or Velvet Velour from Vampire: Bloodlines.

Personality: I actually like the Jaheira/Bastilla kind, or Annah. Many call them annoying, I call them strongwilled. They remind me of my mother who is a very independent woman. Naturally, my wife is just like that as well.

Memorable, I would probably go for Norma "Meltdown" Jessop in Jagged Alliance II.

Finally, I know he's a guy, but Ignus is hot.

Back
Top Bottom