Witcher 2 Heliotrope

The Witcher 2

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
What does heliotrope do exactly? I've been focusing mostly on signs and I've gotten all the way to the last two signs at level 21. I've been pretty much taking just a single point and moving to the next tier. I've got a new bar that charges up during combat, but I'm not really sure what is being charged and what it's point is. I probably just need to read the manual a little closer, as I just browsed through it while the game was downloading. My favorite sign is Quen. It is the great equalizer when surrounded.

I'm not sure what Heliotrope does, I read the description when you pick the talent, but I'm not sure it does what it says…

As for the bar that charge when you use a sign or send Quenbolts, it's the adrenaline bar. It charge by using signs. Once it's full, you push "X" and Geralt create a sphere of "slowness" around himself. Every creatures that enter it are slowed down and much more easier to dispatch this way. The bar charge faster when fighting against lots of enemies using Quen.

I love Quen too and I went full "sign" myself.

It slows time in a hemispherical bubble centered at the point you initiated it. VERY handy when surrounded or when facing a difficult opponent. It's almost too powerful, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom