RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Frayed Knights

Happy Anniversary. I am also happy that you are supportign Frayed Knights, it deserves it.

Happy Birthday

Check out your site every morning before work. Keep up the great work.

Happy Anniversary!
Hope you have many more.

And now for something completely different:

Liberate_Wall_Street_600.jpg

Great! P&R in the anniversary thread. Why am I not surprised?

A whole forum dedicated to this nonsense isn't enough?

Congratulations! The Watch is one of the best RPG sites.

Great! P&R in the anniversary thread. Why am I not surprised?

A whole forum dedicated to this nonsense isn't enough?

For a second there I was thinking, well isn't PR a bit relevant when celebrating an anniversary? And then, holy cow you have an entire forum dedicated to PR… Finally, I realized you meant something other than public relations.

:doh:

Happy anniversary!

For a second there I was thinking, well isn't PR a bit relevant when celebrating an anniversary? And then, holy cow you have an entire forum dedicated to PR… Finally, I realized you meant something other than public relations.

:doh:

Happy anniversary!

Yea, I should have been clearer. I forgot some people might not know about the Politics & Religion forum :)

Anyway, here is something that may interest some of you. This is what RPGDot looked like back when Arcanum and Wizards & Warriors were still in the headlines.

You can view most of RPGDot throughout the years as well as RPGWatch. It's changed a bit since 2000 ;)

RPGDot internet archive from 2000 to 2008.

RPGWatch's internet archive.

Yea, I should have been clearer. I forgot some people might not know about the Politics & Religion forum :)

Oh no, I know about P&R, I simply had a brain fart... ><

Anyway, here is something that may interest some of you. This is what RPGDot looked like back when Arcanum and Wizards & Warriors were still in the headlines.

You can view most of RPGDot throughout the years as well as RPGWatch. It's changed a bit since 2000 ;)

RPGDot internet archive from 2000 to 2008.

RPGWatch's internet archive.

Wait, what happened to RPGDot was it one in the same as RPGWatch?

Wait, what happened to RPGDot was it one in the same as RPGWatch?

One of the ol' timers here can probably better answer that question since I was just a lurker back then. For years I didn't even know about the forums. I just came to RPGDot for the excellent CRPG new coverage.

Here is what I do know; RPGDot was sold to Jolt. For awhile it was fine. Dhruin and the rest helped the transfer from the old staff to the new by still posting newsbits and whatnot, but a lot of us didn't like what Jolt was doing with RPGDot. So RPGWatch was born. I found out about RPGWatch by searching the forums there and seeing it mentioned that it was created by the old staff. That was when I stopped going there everyday for the news and started coming here.

I can't really remember what was different about RPGDot with Jolt in command, but since I preferred the original crew as opposed to the new crew I left and came here.

That's pretty much all I know. I was still an internet newb back then and didn't start reading/posting in the forums until I came to RPGWatch. Some of the others could probably fill in the gaps :)

Congratulations, RPGWatch. I've been following this site for about about a year, I think, and am finding it very informative and interesting. Keep up the good work. :)

Kay

Five years! Congrats! You've been at least a weekly staple, can't believe it has been that long. Best wishes for the next five!

Happy birthday RPGWatch! I've read this site almost every day since it started, but this is the first time I've posted anything.

Back
Top Bottom