RPGWatch - After Reset Interview

It's refreshing, isn't it?

Absolutely. It's one of the reasons I backed the game. I hope it is successful and encourages other games to try something similar.

I think he might have been. There were a few updates during the kickstarter campaign were he said this.

Thanks Gabriel I stand corrected then.:highfive:

I must of missed them when I posted most of his updates. I'll also add the Underail interview to my list after the next two I have in the works.

I'll even start a thread for input, and questions from the community.

I just thought some of you might like to know he answered a few questions this week about how the money is being spent, and if it was enough.

"Quick overview: I was in bank yesterday - the Amazon is still processing the pledges. Our current stats are: about $10k are taken by KS+Amazon, about $10k are broken and not yet received payments, about $74k - the money on the bank account before taxes. Just keeping you updated, guys".

"Sure, absolutely enough for prologue. And with my business sale - it's np for full time development we're already working with. So everything is fine. Just wanted to let you know."

So it's looking good for now.:)

That is a great interview Couch!

Thanks Aubrielle it was a pain to setup in the news-editor.
smiley-gen015.gif
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061272678#post1061272678

I sense a hint somewhere in that line :D

That is a great interview Couch! I sense a hint somewhere in that line :D
Thanks Myrthos as for the hint who knows.:biggrin:
Though I felt like this while getting it setup in the editor program.
smiley-violent002.gif

Last edited:
For the record my comment had nothing to do with politics but rather his perspective.

I followed both kickstarters and he never mentioned he was to my knowledge. Even if he was it wouldn't matter to me at all as I only care about his game.

Not international politics.:)

Last edited:
@Aubrielle, where is Skingrad? Yugoslavia? @anyone Geography isn't my thing. Did Yugoslavia break up into smaller regions when Russia split up?

Back to topic: I'm not big into the post-apoc thing, but I've been keeping my eye on this too. It looks like it might be pretty decent.

Thanks for nice interview too, Couch. I would need more free time (next evening) to read it to the end. :)

BTW: Kevin the Couch Potato - sounds like guildmaster from Skyrim. Or a jester? :biggrin:

Hint? Whaa…? …I'm confuzzled… o_o
It's an inside joke about the news-editor program Aubrielle. Once you upload and edit your first article you will see what I'm talking about.:)

Here is a small hint: Don't upload large articles.

@Aubrielle, where is Skingrad? Yugoslavia? @anyone Geography isn't my thing. Did Yugoslavia break up into smaller regions when Russia split up?

Haha, no...actually, it's in Cyrodiil. xD Have you played Elder Scrolls: Oblivion? It's the French-esque town in Colovia, in the western part of the map. :) I live in Ohio, but I thought Skingrad would be prettier...

And Couch...thanks for the warning. I took a quick look at the editor last night, and...yeah, it looks...complex. I'll probably end up going head-to-head with it myself in the next few days...>.>

Sounds good, I just hope it's enough money to make everything you wanted.

Thanks guys, thank you, Couchpotato, thanks RPGWatch :)
Face palm that I missed the time our interview was published ^_^
I will definitely include it into our coming update.

Thanks guys, thank you, Couchpotato, thanks RPGWatch :)
Face palm that I missed the time our interview was published ^_^
I will definitely include it into our coming update.
Glad to see you finally made it.

I was getting worried my PM's didn't get delivered.:highfive:

Back
Top Bottom