Return of the Daily Smile

Seriously, the way to a woman's heart is cleaning and cooking, not an elephant willy warmer and a six pack of beer.
Although if my man came home and started doing everything, and with such a positive attiude, I would know something was seriously wrong and suspect he was a doppleganger (or had had an affair or something bad- which he wouldn't do so it must be a doppleganger).

Seriously, the way to a woman's heart is cleaning and cooking, not an elephant willy warmer and a six pack of beer.
Although if my man came home and started doing everything, and with such a positive attiude, I would know something was seriously wrong and suspect he was a doppleganger (or had had an affair or something bad- which he wouldn't do so it must be a doppleganger).

That's why I said: horrible -> If I do something like cooking, I'm pretty sure a woman will like it. (I'm not a chef, but I know how to cook with and without a book). Cleaning jobs should just be divided between a man and a woman, not one doing it all.
To all women: If a man does all that stuff, something is wrong. Either it means he will do it all this one time and you can do it every time or it means that he really did something bad and tries to make up.

enough serious posting in this thread:

Three guys were fishing in a lake one day, when an angel appeared in the boat.

When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak, the first guy asked the angel humbly, "I've suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam War ... Could you help me?"

"Of course," the angel said, and when he touched the man's back, the man felt relief for the first time in years.

The second guy who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving. He asked if the angel could do anything about his poor eyesight. The angel smiled, removed the man's glasses and tossed them into the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly.

When the angel turned to the third guy, the guy put his hands out defensively -- "Don't touch me!" he cried, "I'm on a disability pension."

Very simple misunderstanding but I found it funny.

Attachments

• George.jpg
    George.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 54
I like these...

Attachments

• angry.jpg
    angry.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 51
  • living dead.jpg
    living dead.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 52
  • cow cat.jpg
    cow cat.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 49
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Not the woman at the end!

Attachments

• diapproving.jpg
    diapproving.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 40
  • muffin top.jpg
    muffin top.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Smeagol.jpg
    Smeagol.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Elephant.jpg
    Elephant.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 20
ow my god :d how stupid can you be. Everybody knows there is nothing bigger than a peanut :p
What is a kettie?

A catapult (apparently. Thank you google).

Silly, silly woman. I agree a peanut is the answer. That's like if you're in California and someone asks "which is closer New York or the moon?" Obviously it's the moon, you can't see NY from California.

Attachments

• thermometer.jpg
    thermometer.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
those cats pictures are so funny :d
but can anyone tell me what a kettie is?
oops forget it I misred it is a kettle
stupid me :d

really got to try this game, really addicting + you'll see britney naked :p (but only if your good)
and the comments that she gives are amazing :)

@titus... a kettie is a catapult- it is a thing. It exists.

What is your post regarding Britney Spears about? Did I miss something?

Last edited:
how far did you get with the game? just keep trying untill you win :)

I really have missed something.

@ titus. What game are you talking about? Have you consumed a large amount of red cordial? Please answer my simple question as I am perplexed.

I Can Haz Cheezburger is a hilarious website. I don't think I've ever visited a website that gets me laughing as much as I do when I visit this one. Those kittehs...

My post about it in a different thread.

@ Asbjoern. Most of the other pictures I have are too rude. I have to be satisfied posting kitties.

I love lolcats.

@titus. Thanks for that. I thought I had completely lost it and I was just missing something that was really obvious.

Math time:

Theorem: 3=4
Proof:

Suppose:
a + b = c

This can also be written as:
4a - 3a + 4b - 3b = 4c - 3c

After reorganizing:
4a + 4b - 4c = 3a + 3b - 3c

Take the constants out of the brackets:
4 * (a+b-c) = 3 * (a+b-c)

Remove the same term left and right:
4 = 3

Unfortunately, dividing by zero (which a+b-c would equal), is undefined and therefore not possible!! :) Next!!

Back
Top Bottom