Top 5 worst video games of 2015

Godzilla the game?
To be honest didn't even know some 2015. Godzilla game exists. Not that I'd ever play it.

But as usual, they forgot phones.
Top 5 worst games can only be phonegames. Even the worst game that's on PC can beat any phonegame.

Ah, I thought it's #5, not #1 sorry. :)

Godzilla the game?
To be honest didn't even know some 2015. Godzilla game exists. Not that I'd ever play it.
Neither did I. And that's what makes a worst-list far more difficult than best-lists, lots of little known games to choose from.

But as usual, they forgot phones.
Top 5 worst games can only be phonegames. Even the worst game that's on PC can beat any phonegame.

Eh…. no. Lots of bad games, yes, but there there are several good adventure games (without multiple micro transactions).

pibbur who as usual partly agrees with the joxer.

Last edited:
Sword Coast Legends, both worst and most disappointing for me.

Now, THAT's why we need more JRPG's. ;)
Yes we do as I have played many Adult JRPGs over the last twenty years. Matter of fact Ecchi & Hentai games are fairly popular in Japan. I lived there for a few years.;)

Seriously... these things are popular there?
I'm reading through user reviews and can't stop laughing( sorry for straying off here )
"Friends thought i couldn't descend further into anime hell. They were wrong."
"How do I hide that I ever played this from my Steam profile"
"Like all the women I know, they cringe and scream when I approach them.
The level of realism of modern games is all too stunning. I'm not ready for this new generation."

Well lets just say its a different culture, and believe me that game is tame compared to what's actually offered in Japan. Its a contradiction given Japanese censor laws.

Well lets just say its a different culture, and believe me that game is tame compared to what's actually offered in Japan. Its a contradiction given Japanese censor laws.

Yeah, like…they're totally cool with all the weird kinky stuff…but aren't they really uncomfortable with graphic violence? It's like the complete opposite of America, where we're more comfortable with killing than sex.

Yeah, like…they're totally cool with all the weird kinky stuff…but aren't they really uncomfortable with graphic violence? It's like the complete opposite of America, where we're more comfortable with killing than sex.

Japanese are smart. Love > War

Free-to-play means free-to-rate so the rating system pretty much falls down under the weight of joke ratings.

Well, this is one of the best rated games on steam!

Low and behold:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/383080/ Ooops it is already getting so popular here someone beat me to it.

I mean… ok, I mean just…. *puke puke puke*

For example "Click boobs get money. 10/10 "

Ok, still I can't help but laugh…
Honestly?
Never heard about it before, went on the link and almost instantly bought it. It's clickfest. Not mushroomfest. I'm in.

And then I saw pics. Second, third, etc, one of girls cosplaying - a bear. And later big bear.
Not sure if I'll be able to eat anything today after seeing this. It's so disgusting.

Maybe I will buy it. Just to thumb it down.
What were they thinking?!

EDIT:
Someone played it for 1200+ hours?! O_O
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067866778/recommended/383080/

Back
Top Bottom