Where's Dhruin?

I have told my wife that if I died, I want her to come here and tell you folks. Not that I'm a BMOC at the Watch, but so as not to leave a loose end.

:lol: Now that's a commitment... btw, what's BMOC mean?

Come on people. Just because Dhruin doesn't feel like answering (or even checking) it doesn't mean anything happened.

He just wised up and found something better to do with his time, I bet :)

Come on people. Just because Dhruin doesn't feel like answering (or even checking) it doesn't mean anything happened.

He just wised up and found something better to do with his time, I bet :)

Not his style - he would a least say: "Goodbye folks, c u later"

Has he ever left before? If not, how would you know his "style" when leaving?

But whatever. I hope it's nothing - and I don't think there's any indication it's anything. But I don't know him very well.

Believe me - I know him since the old RPGdot days.

I know why Dhruin left, have been in touch with him after he left and he did mention to be back once the personal things he had to do were resolved.
They were not of a nature that it would take this long, so either he had a change of heart and went on doing other things or something else happened to him.

Purps, since you actually live in the same city as he does, PM me and I'll give you his real name so you can check for a number in the local white pages.

It's posted on his profile, Corwin. Brian Turner.

Had an email from him today. He and family are fine and he will drop by the forums this week.

Really glad to hear this. I never really dared to pry but I had been wondering for a long time.

Nice to hear, thanks for that Corwin. I certainly miss his insights and the quality of his newsposts. :) (edit: In saying that, I mean no offence to our resident Spud...)

Last edited:
Nice to hear, thanks for that Corwin. I certainly miss his insights and the quality of his newsposts. :)
Hmm so my posts are not informative enough are they? Just kidding I miss his posts also, and it would shorten my workload on the site if he came back.
I knew the moment that Couch Potato took over the daily news updates that Dhruin wasn't coming back. That man posted for, what, 10 years? He needs to be knighted or something.
Almost two years now I can't believe how time flies by. I also agree we should give him a medal, or honorable mention for all his hard work.:salute:

Last edited:
I'll give him a like (-p

As the start of this thread shows we put Dhruin in Original Sin instead of giving him a medal.

Couch is in it as well.

Glad to hear Dhurin and family are safe :)

Purps, since you actually live in the same city as he does, PM me and I'll give you his real name so you can check for a number in the local white pages.

Would be funny if it's someone I know... :p

Back
Top Bottom