Here we go again, more lies about me on the codex

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManWhoJaped

Keeper of the Watch
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...e-still-struggles-to-post-on-the-codex.94413/

Like I said before, now I know this is simply lies on the part of the ultimate faggot DarkUnderlord not just sheer incompetence as I thought before.

I get a laugh that the people who obsess on me always try to paint things the other way around. Butthurt is a bitch I guess, but I still can't believe how pathetic this behavior is. It makes Superhero Lawyer Ryan Morrison look like a stable and forthright individual.

I think that the user is someone who used to post as "Moribund", not really familiar with who this guy was.

But yes it's very aggravating how they will try to paint some people as some sort of Internet chupacabras, I was accused of being tons of different people constantly when I only posted on one account. Not much you can do about it though, even though I think it crosses silly playful Internet chicanery and often borders on obsessive. It seems funny how they are accusing this guy of being obsessive with registering accounts, but yet they are the ones who keep banning his accounts for little else than being a black sheep. Cause and effect anyone? They can dance around it all they want, but what it is is simply bullying, it's just that they don't want to admit it. It's perfectly within their rights to admit and deny entry to whoever they want, it is called freedom of association, and it is why for example the church cannot be forced to admit atheist priests. It is a fundamental right. The only thing that is a shame is when they paint an untrue picture of the pettyness and the nature of what exactly they're doing, which is ganging up on someone and denying him entry for no reason except for not thinking like everyone else and not playing along with the status quo, on top of assassinating his character.

Indeed, most aggravating of all is when people will gang up on someone else and massage the ego of administrators and go on about how incredible they are all, I always found such behavior frowned upon and pathetic, though that's on any Internet community. I just don't like to see people ganging up on someone who is defenseless, I think it's completely cowardly. I always called them out of it but of course they never listen.

That's why I think a community should be judged on how it treats its most unpopular members. You see the true behavior of people come out when they are reinforced by the power of the mob and it makes them feel invincible.

Last edited:
Not much you can do about it though, even though I think it crosses silly playful Internet chicanery and often borders on obsessive.

We'll see about that. Unlike Morrison I do have a case against them as soon as I start taking money from my game because there is real damage to my reputation and what he's saying is completely untrue, and considering this keeps up after many times giving the benefit of the doubt and trying to clear things up then then suing is a real option.

They are used to a Scary Letter from companies which has no weight or meaning at all, if I do anything it will be to bring it to court which is another story, and he has no hope to win the case under commonwealth law whatsoever. The time to desist was years ago, there is no benefit to getting him to post an apology, the damage to my reputation is irreparable. It would not matter except that I am making a game and this will now be following me around just because some guy is an asshole. So if that's what he wants, keep it up I guess....

He inconvenienced me in a serious manner and he might end up getting the same. This is actually the exact situation these laws are made for, trying to interfere with people's business, not for personal emotional trauma (of which I have zero). It's also hilariously easy to prosecute US cases in the rest of the western world so don't think that paper shield is going to be much help, judges even extradite people to the USA for things which are not a crime in their home country :lol:

It seems funny how they are accusing this guy of being obsessive with registering accounts, but yet they are the ones who keep banning his accounts for little else than being a black sheep. Cause and effect anyone? They can dance around it all they want, but what it is is simply bullying, it's just that they don't want to admit it.

He only dislikes me for some personal grudge because I called him names over his stance on global warming. Though now I have changed my mind anyway. The thing is when I posted there I was pretty popular. Only a couple of severe retards really disliked me. Even Trash did not seem to dislike me much back then when I actually posted. So it's not like I was ever an 'outcast' or anything, anyway.

The BS with Roqa was just me stringing him along as well, not meant to be taken seriously (nor was anything I said about myself, I'd never say much real about myself on the net anyway unless it was pertinent to the discussion like having lots of experience as a programmer, it's really none of anyone's business).

Indeed, most aggravating of all is when people will gang up on someone else and massage the ego of administrators and go on about how incredible they are all, I always found such behavior frowned upon and pathetic, though that's on any Internet community. I just don't like to see people ganging up on someone who is defenseless, I think it's completely cowardly. I always called them out of it but of course they never listen.

That's why I think a community should be judged on how it treats its most unpopular members. You see the true behavior of people come out when they are reinforced by the power of the mob and it makes them feel invincible.

I think banning people is fine, but the bullying is another story. People get attacked and bullied like crazy for ideological reasons alone and some people try to do it here as well. I am not very conservative especially on social matters but I notice they attack you, cleve, and anyone else remotely conservative or who appears even slightly conservative in a very childish manner.

It didn't used to be like that on the net. I think that this is basically all part of 'cultural marxism'. Everyone is just bullied into going into every insane part of the new left's agenda and anyone who goes against even one part of it (or simply speaks the truth) becomes an ideological enemy and gets attacked like crazy any time they crack their teeth. Which is especially annoying on sites like these which are supposed to be about games!

Guys like the fake bryce, trash, and many others don't even talk about games.

I'm not sure it would be worth it, although I don't know the specifics of your situation. In general I think it's better not to hold grudges and to forgive. They win if long afterward you still harbor negative thoughts and rancor; that's precisely what they want. I think it's better to show people who have wronged you a better example by being more honorable than them. I know I forgave them instantly; it is simply not worth it.

I'm not sure it would be worth it, although I don't know the specifics of your situation. In general I think it's better not to hold grudges and to forgive. They win if long afterward you still harbor negative thoughts and rancor; that's precisely what they want. I think it's better to show people who have wronged you a better example by being more honorable than them. I know I forgave them instantly; it is simply not worth it.

If I do so like I said it's nothing personal, purely business. Just like if the same happened for anyone making a game like todd howard etc. However unlike them I don't get paid to deal with such nonsense it comes out of my own pocket, so if I am inconvenience by having to pursue it, I will actually bring it to court and force him to pay damages.

Sorry I am not able to comment on the OP situation, but what you have written above might not be appropriate. If there is damage to property and livelyhood, then one should seek their rights and seek compensation. Even if one gives up their own right, their children and others one is responsible for will not eat forgivness if they are hungry. You can forgive after each recieves their own right as much as you like.

Why not do what I do and NEVER visit the Codex!! :)

Why not do what I do and NEVER visit the Codex!! :)

^ this ... and as a bonus you never have to worry about your "ultimate faggot" friends again :biggrin:

Also, do you seriously believe anyone here gives two shits about some retarded Codex drama?

I have some breaking news for you and the answer is pretty short and starts with an "N".

I didn't ever have much problem when I actually posted there. There was really no way to predict this nonsense, and the people in charge now, weren't back then. It's a completely different site at this point and seems to be about generating drama more than anything else. At the time there was no reason to care, either.

^ this … and as a bonus you never have to worry about your "ultimate faggot" friends again :biggrin:

Also, do you seriously believe anyone here gives two shits about some retarded Codex drama?

I have some breaking news for you and the answer is pretty short and starts with an "N".

The thread is not really for you but for me. I apologize for the overflow but there is no other public place I can air my views, really, where I know it will be seen and can't be edited.

The thread is not really for you but for me. I apologize for the overflow but there is no other public place I can air my views, really, where I know it will be seen and can't be edited.

And I think the Watch actually deserves respect for doing these things, such as not editing people's opinions, not banning people arbitrarily, not locking threads unless they get wildly out of control, and even making a courtesy thread that Codexers can use to post here when their forum is down. This kind of maturity is actually a breath of fresh air.

Bryce, I'm the guy who once posed as you years ago to troll them. I also pretended to be chefe, wyrmlord and others. It was just trolling but I guess they clinged to the "crazy bryce" id because of either idiocy or some grudge they hold against you.

I had an active account there I was barely using and I posted in the thread trying to clear things up and outing myself. Didn't work and they banned the account as expected, which is just fine. I have no interest in that place.

I do wonder how many people they have banned over the years thinking it was an alt of this crazy mythical bryce persona they have created. They speak of "hundreds", fact is I only had 20 or so alts registered there ever and none whatsoever since late 2012(except off course for the "magic user" account which just got banned, and I never used it to troll).

It is pretty insane.

They even just banned my limited account, I was only using it to lurk for some news and didn't post with it. Not sure what this is about ("monitoring side feedback on behalf of a conspiracy??" when all of you guys read the site independently and I just replied to you), but then again there's probably nothing to decode. Whatever.

I don't understand why they keep pulling these wild lies out of nowhere of masterminding some spiteful conspiracy or something equally crazy I don't even begin to comprehend.

It seems to be just because I've been friendly when speaking to you guys on this forum and I remained on good terms with Fretrider after he left. If this is my crime, that takes the cake. However, I don't regret it because I really don't think you guys are as bad as they say you are.

Last edited:
They even just banned my limited account, I was only using it to lurk for some news and didn't post with it. Not sure what this is about, but then again there's probably nothing to decode. Whatever.

Truthspeak against codex overlords will not be tolerated.

Funny, because like with Ryan Morrison the more stupid things they say and do the worse it makes them look.

What exactly have you done to these people? I remember reading the Roqua thread when I registered my first account there, since it was at the top of the "retardo hall of fame" or whatever it was called. I didn't see nothing in it to invoke such pain.

I understand my case, because I was constantly making fun of Trash for instance. The guy used to open up a lot on the forums about his psychiatric problems, drug use, unemployment and else, so when he tried to bully someone in a political/religion discussion or whatever and received it back from me he couldn't deal with it. Same with DU, the guy has a massive inferiority complex and will ban anybody who offends him.

I understand why they are so butthurt about me, but fact is they seem to hate you even more.

What exactly have you done to these people? I remember reading the Roqua thread when I registered my first account there, since it was at the top of the "retardo hall of fame" or whatever it was called. I didn't see nothing in it to invoke such pain.

I understand my case, because I was constantly making fun of Trash for instance. The guy used to open up a lot on the forums about his psychiatric problems, drug use, unemployment and else, so when he tried to bully someone in a political/religion discussion or whatever and received it back from me he couldn't deal with it. Same with DU, the guy has a massive inferiority complex and will ban anybody who offends him.

I understand why they are so butthurt about me, but fact is they seem to hate you even more.

I know this sounds like narcissism, but probably jealousy. I have come to realize that is the root of most bullying, an instinct of the broken and pathetic to try to put down any superior competitors.

I did BS and exaggerate at times for laughs and even falsely pretend to be older than I am there but the kernel of truth is enough to drive some people wild with rage. However they are really raging against their own inadequacy more than anything that's wrong with anyone else. Especially our mutual girlfriend Trash, who was too much of a pussy to ever stand up to me when I posted on the board, but now talks smack about me all day now that I don't post there any more. He is the definition of 'punk ass bitch'. I have mellowed out a bit in last decade or I would be demanding plane tickets for real over his bizarre behavior.

I don't think a grown man who has a good life like Corwin is going to be upset at whatever claims I make, just like I would not be. I meet all kinds of interesting people from all around the world, some of whom are incredibly brilliant. For some people though, to know someone has a high IQ and is very good at a difficult job is enough to inspire incredulity and jealousy. DarkUnderlord went into some big thing around when I left about making 50000 dollars PER YEAR like it is some big deal. I just had to laugh at such nonsense, that is the level of some people.

Of course this kind of stuff is dependent on where you live and all (in a lot of commie europe they even have salary caps if you can believe it, they are basically slaves) but if that is your attitude I can understand being upset by someone who has an IQ over 150 and a good job and lots of skill programming. I guess it is a bit of a 'troll' to rub it in the faces of cretins who get incredulous over very mild accomplishments. It gives me a good laugh though. Of course if I knew I would ever make a game I would not behave in quite the same manner I would try to be less flippant and controversial. Still I really didn't ever DO anything to warrant any sort of hatred. As you pointed out though it is pretty obvious they have some dire vendetta on me anyway. Contrary to popular belief the only people who actively disliked me were people like Roqua who was completely nucking futs, sheek who is a true outcast, maybe one or two others I don't remember. I often agreed with trash's position on politics especially the environment, just not his completely demented logic. I don't remember really fighting with him too much to be honest, if anything I usually laid off him even when he said stupid stuff because he seemed to have a pretty rough life and a lot of 'issues'.

Oh, what would they do if they met someone REALLY impressive? A friend of the family married the head of NASA from way back when NASA still had smart people. I mean, he was pretty smart guy but I did not feel the need to worship at his feet or something. Some time ago some codexer brought up FAA and was talking some stupid shit and I mentioned that my brother's wife was the daughter of former head of the FAA (who recently died by falling down the stairs). He had a different opinion than whatever idiot was mouthing off.

I can see doubting some of this, but unlike most people I don't talk on subjects that require real knowledge without knowing exactly what I am talking about. So I have to wonder about people that don't seem to have anything going on in life, no knowledge of anything, and just spout out whatever BS they read in some magazine article the other day. When it comes to technical computery stuff I am willing to bet I outstrip the whole codex by a wide margin. I also have a pretty incredible memory so I can drudge stuff up I read one time 18 years ago to comment on subjects that seem totally arcane to most people. The only one from codex who seems to know his buttocks from a hole in a log is actually Cleveland Mark Blakemore.

So I may seem like a knowitall to some people, but if you are not a knowitall for reals, you should not be talking about a subject. Of course I don't really mean politics etc. which everyone has a view on (though most are completely ignorant of history and often even world events).

As far as Roqua goes, that was all a joke on my part. He is the one who went mental. Of course if he really offered a plane ticket I would have gone, and also met him. There is no way that doughy little freak would talk smack to me in real life, and even if he did attack me or something I would have no problem defending myself from him and six more like him :lol:

Deep down they are little people, just like Roqua. Little men who go into a rage at someone who is smarter, more masculine, more handsome and more successful. It's just like those loonies who want to have super strict gun control laws. It's not so much an issue with other people or 'society' but some internal issue/paranoia they have where they cannot stand the thought of people being independent.

rpg codex > where Bryce tells us all how butthurt he is

LOL

Now the whole site is devoted to me, while pretending I am the one devoted to it. Looks like that last shred of sanity has frayed and now DarkUnderlord is in full-on butthurt implosion.

Don't worry you are a very important guy and gosh darn it people like you.

Just try to imagine if you were me. Literally thousands of pages of nonsense about me over the last few years, more than I ever posted there myself, all of it with no involvement from me. The madness is palpable.

Last edited:
He actually deleted the thread.

It must have been embarrassing considering how I reacted, probably not what he expected.

Either way I had a lot of PMs with him. I can confirm this man is mentally ill or the biggest troll I've seen.
After I enjoined him several times to check my IP, he went ahead, checked it then IP banned me. I came back using a proxy and it's only there that he popped his head back into the thread to state I was using a proxy.

That looks like the behavior of someone seriously mentally ill trying to convince himself before anyone else, that he's right, and that the windmills he's charging at are really Bryce's account in disguise.

It must have been embarrassing considering how I reacted, probably not what he expected.

Either way I had a lot of PMs with him. I can confirm this man is mentally ill or the biggest troll I've seen.
After I enjoined him several times to check my IP, he went ahead, checked it then IP banned me. I came back using a proxy and it's only there that he popped his head back into the thread to state I was using a proxy.

That looks like the behavior of someone seriously mentally ill trying to convince himself before anyone else, that he's right, and that the windmills he's charging at are really Bryce's account in disguise.

Welcome to the site, there's nice people here. So I guess then you are not Fretrider either (and obviously not me).

He knows it's not me. He proved that in the previous round of this, where he claimed that I had same IP as fretrider in my email to him, which is an outright lie. Trash also admitted it's not me in the previous round. They just likes to create drama. He doesn't like his obvious lies to get pointed out though, or to get sued. The more I look into this the more it's an open and shut case. You can call me a jerk all you want (and I don't care) but these are pretty injurious accusations that are obviously untrue, which makes it defamation per se. In australia you don't even need to have economic damages for a case to be actionable, either!

As for proxies, guess what? Many ISPs use a proxy so that half their users only have half a dozen or fewer IP addressess. It means exactly bubkiss.

But I never got accused of using a proxy and never bothered to use one, so I don't see how that would relate to me anyway!

Welcome to the site, there's nice people here. So I guess then you are not Fretrider either (and obviously not me).

Well yeah. I have to say, the conversation you had with Fretrider in the refugee thread is really what opened my eyes.

The name DorkUnderimbecile must have triggered a mod who imagined it was Bryce coming back with a revenge. I had been lurking the Dex for years and I saw hiver using this name when talking about DU after he had been limited to the Prosper forums. I never had a big opinion of DU, especially in the recent 2 years where he's banning all the entertaining posters. I liked the idea of posting a snarky comment in Site Feedback with that name the next time he banned another poster for no good reason.

About IPs, at least for me, at this point it's obvious that he's either lying for drama (and not respecting his rules at all) or is clearly deluded.

Then I wouldn't be surprised if they have some sort of schizo hugbox going on between him and some of the staff members.

They also deleted the thread. If they wanted solely drama for the lulz they would have kept it going. But then Cocked Trigger had started deviating it toward the recent bans of HHR and Andheira I think and some users were showing support.

In australia you don't even need to have economic damages for a case to be actionable, either!

If you look into Australia's law and stance on free speech, he could actually face legal troubles for what goes on in the codex and especially GD. I myself believe in absolute free speech, but there's plenty of what is considered ''hate speech'' by Australia's standards going on there. Perhaps this is why he hides GD from visitors.
Then I could be wrong, recent news about Australia's tight internet regulations however tells me he could be concerned. I don't care though I'm not gonna sue him for trolling an internet forum account last night.

I understand why you would want to though, if it's got something to do with buisness.

Are you Moribund or Liberal? You did make it seem as you were a previously active user because of your knowledge of the forums and use of some local terms.

I do wonder how many people they have banned thinking it was me/bryce/this legendary internet persona they made up. It is crazy.

You are not losing anything, btw. Like I said on that thread, the codex lost its saving graces long time ago. Now it is an overmoderated shithole with "pay to post" mechanics and loser mods who enjoy roleplaying stalin on their free time. DorkOvenLoad can't even keep the site running mostly.

The only interesting thing going on there right now is Cleve and Grimoire. Other than that no reason to even browse the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom