DA:O Dragon Age Screenshots

Dragon Age: Origins
@RivianWitch

OK, I'll bite. ;)

How in the @#(& did you get your character to climb up on the dragon?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's my DPS character. She is a superfast dualwielder who loves poisoning her lethal blades. She likes getting up close and personal on the action, but I have to hold her back at first with an ogre or dragon, just throwing poison bombs. Then I send her in at the end, and I get spectacular "death" sequences like those with the bigger creatures.

I got a similar one with her jumping on top of the head of
the brood mother
, but sadly I didn't have the presence of mind at that stage to take pics.

There was quite a nice one of this ogre, but I only thought to take a pic when he was already down.
OgreCadash.jpg

I think that if you have a warrior or rogue hit the last blow, you get a sequence like that. Not too sure what the requirements are to get it, because I didn't used to get it at first. Perhaps my girl is just very nimble and can jump well? ;) :D

Last edited:
Sadly, none of my death sequences have been very spectacular. The mountain top dragon looked like he grabbed Alistair with his mouth and flung him around in his death throes, which put me into panic mode since casting force field was disabled. :)

Rogues and Warriors who do the killing blow often get those graphics on Ogres and Dragons. I have seen it a few times either with my own fighters or with Alistair (who is always my main tank besides dog ... and dog sadly does not get to run up the dragons back and bite his head off - although I would love to see that).

A rogue dual-wielding daggers that finishes off an Ogre will take it down and stab into both eyes. I think I need to make a rogue named Boo. ;)

Sounds cool. My dual-wielder was a warrior, and already had the talent for using a "main" weapon in each hand. I wonder if warriors would also do that?

On the other hand..- now I think of it, it sounds a bit icky. :p

Back
Top Bottom