Divinity 2 Divinity 2-How i can pass here? (Massive Spoilers)

J0sHu4

Watcher
Im stuck here
div2x.jpg

what should i do?
The prob is that it says at the 3 dragons that something must fit in there and i can't enter the maxos temple cause i can't open the door
div23.jpg

Last edited:
Check the valley especially the edges. Left and right behind the temple might be some good place to start

Ye i passed but now im at the blood altar and i found some admusian blood some dyaries in the rooms and admusian chest but i need a password to open it and i don't know it so
Where i could find the password for the chest?
How i can open the second barrier?

Hmmm trying hard to remember. Think there was key together with the blood and it opened a chest near or below the stairs to proceed with the quest.

And about that chest no idea but if there is a password someone might know about it. Such mysteries always make me wish i could read minds.

First time when I entered Maxtor Temple at level 11 the book told me "You are here Initiate , to prove your worth " " You seek to be complete whereas now you are broken " and nothing happened . I went to finish some of the quests and now I'm back at level 16 and getting the same message . What should I do ? Is this a bug ? At this moment it does't seem to have any entry for the main quest .

Uh guys, most of us don't have this game yet and this thread is FULL of spoilers with absolutely NO warning!! Please don't.

"You are here Initiate , to prove your worth " " You seek to be complete whereas now you are broken "
Click on the broken vase just right of the door. Should open it for you...

The statue requires 3 dragon spheres you find around the temple at a latter time after you become a true Dragon Knight. Just spawns a chest with some w00t l00t i believe.

The password for the chest you get by mind reading the nasty self-made dragon knight at the blood alter... it is his chest after-all

And corwin... not sure if you've got yor glasses on or not....
Divinity 2-How i can pass here? (Massive Spoilers)

..er, I'm the one who ADDED that Massive Spoilers to the title!!!!

you have to go to the blood altar, talk to the "dragon" read his mind and he gives you the password for the chest :)

Back
Top Bottom