The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to throw up!!

Not over your post Dte

It's OK, Corwin...I probably deserve at least a little splatter. I don't think there's any storm clouds overhead just yet. ;)

:lol:

Not everyone is multicult friendly like us at the 'dex homes.

My pet bird died today

One of my pet cockatiels died today. Woke up early in the morning to do the usual cleaning and feeding, and saw Mike laying on the floor on his cage covered in his own feces. It was weird as I saw him with his eyes wide open, empty and black. Eduardo and Hans seemed terrified as they were cowering in another corner of the cage.
I took the little shit covered corpse, put him in an empty shoe box, and buried him in my back yard. At least the little fucker will stop flipping over the food container and shitting on the water.

Couldn't even come up with an original troll? Spacemoose had much better ideas, doncha know.

Spacemoose @ RPGCodex said:
I can see this being a thing

it would be better to stretch it out though. not ten threads all at once all today, more like a grandpa today, a dog tomorrow, a friend's gerbil on thursday

Screw you guys. I'll appreciate it if you don't troll my thread. That bird was very special.

Screw you guys. I'll appreciate it if you don't troll my thread. That bird was very special.

So sorry to hear about your loss. The death of a pet can be difficult.

I am sure a prostitute would cheer you up.
Also, I am ashamed at your unabashed trolling attempts. Melcar came here to share something personal and meaningful, and it is disgusting that the children came out to poke fun at him.

Thanks Bro.

denizsi@RPGCodex said:
So we're all set then? I can make my first thread by about 15 hours from now.
link
It looks like you'll have someone to commiserate with over your fake losses tomorrow morning. Maybe that will help you feel better. Be strong, support is on the way. :rolleyes:

Dude. Whatever. My bird did die. Sorry it wasn't my mom.

Dude. Whatever. My bird did die. Sorry it wasn't my mom.

im sorry there being mean to u i hate that kinda stuff too but i understand u must have loved ur bird and people hes just shareing his off topic things in the right area so plz dont be rude to him.

Is RPGWatch a worse cesspool?
Yes.

This begs the question, whatever happened to the oh so higher morals, rules of conduct and civil, intelligent discussion, supposedly virtues of RPGWatch over RPGCodex?
The Supreme Court of t3h Internets found us guilty of false claims and ordered us to pay one hundred billion million interweb credits. :(

Not only am I called an "arsehole" in extreme prejudice
No, actually, a lower circuit court of t3h Internets found that to be true, so it's not prejudice. You're an arsehole.

just tell me whose cock I need to suck
I wouldn't complain if you started with me.

every regular poster here is a cocksucker
We live by the principle that you reap what you sow or some garbage like that… I'm just here for the free cocksuckings.

So I'm calling out to resident posters, the "paragons" of virtue. Is this your true face?
Yep… pretty much.

Loss is loss, the death of a pet may be just as difficult as the loss of a human being. The language used to declare what have happened ("shit covered corpse" and "little fucker") is a language I cannot see someone use to describe their loss of a loved one. Normally nostalgia, emotions, anecdotes and outmost respect is uttered by the owner in these circumstances, but if the one closest to the animal cannot give such respect, how can one respect the owner?

Gragt wrote:
The Codex either brings the worst out of everyone or attracts the worst of mankind.
Andyman Messiah wrote:
I remember a similar thread a couple years ago. It was much funnier.

graphto.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom