The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I'm hoping to make it this week, new wireless modem seems to be working well.

I'm assuming lowbies again today.

A fun thread on the forums: "Where Am I"

Oh, and it's TP Bonus points this week.

And this weekend's boosts are Epic XP and double Commendations of Valor.

If Dte is out, we'll be on alts. If Corwin is there, we should run a few Shrouds, since he enjoys it so much. :p On a more serious note, I wouldn't mind running the Archon pack to try and get that shield for Mirys. I could use 1 more of the heroic level khopesh as well.

Not sure Corwin has the pack....if not he needs to buy it or someone guest pass him? Not sure you can do that but will have to see. Get those bonus points and buy it Corwin. lol

Sounds like we are winging it. Let's plan on a DA run at the start on our epics, and discuss it then. We can split and some run Archon if Corwin can not get in and others run something else. Looks like the mass confusion will prevail again. Hate it when the man with the big book is not here. hehe

The Archons chain would be good, both heroic & epic have some really nice loot.

I wouldn't mind doing a Fall of Truth on EN (my lvl 24 monk needs the comms desperately), but we'd probably need to pug it out. I might be able to get some friends to join us, depends on who's on … some are west coasters. She also needs the 3rd estar chain (Demonweb quests) to get her favor, so I'd like to run that. But, hey, I can run anything. ;)

My options at epics right now are cleric & monk at lvl 24, and arcane ranger, wizard & arty at level 28.

I don't have that pack and certainly won't be buying TP while on an unsecured wireless modem. I'll be happy to finish early and save 'download data' if the rest of you want to play the new stuff.

Just to let everyone know there's a good chance I won't make it this week, I'm still quite sick. I also spoke with Corwin who didn't think he'd be a show this week as where he currently is he's not getting any reliable internet service

So, that puts us firmly in total chaos. ;)

I might be able to put something together if people had semi-accurate rosters over in the MMO thread (had to blow the dust off that soapbox), but I guess we'll just figure it out when people show. For my part, knowing where some of the rest of you have and don't have toons, I've got Wouldii at 16 who was probably headed to Necro4, RhoGu at 17 who was tagged for Wheloon2 underlevel, and Klubbir up at 28 who can run whatever.

Not sure what's happening this week, I'll try to leave a message as soon as I can, but everything is in flux.

Will be out tomorrow night

I expect to be out tomorrow, as we've got out of town guests coming in.

So we're likely down 2 tomorrow since Corwin's a long shot. Unless Peter has TR'd one of his epics when I wasn't looking, that puts us on 28's. Last time, we knocked out Haunted Halls. Does that put us on Epic Archons?

JM asked me to pass on that she expects to be out tomorrow night as well. She said she might be on later on, but not to count on her.

My daughter has something planned for tomorow, so I will unfortunately be a 'no-show' this week. Hopefully I'll be there next week. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom